The higher education commission has announced the international scholarships for Pakistani citizens applications for the HEC international scholarship 2022 are now open. These scholarships are named HEC Commonwealth scholarship 2022. These scholarships are for all the nationals of Pakistan candidates who are looking for fully funded international scholarship opportunities and are most encouraged to apply.
Commonwealth scholarships are for Pakistani citizens in the United Kingdom, these scholarships are for the programs of Masters and PHD. both males and females, and Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for the HEC Commonwealth scholarship program. Commonwealth scholarships are funded by the UK foreign, Commonwealth, and development office for the developing countries and Pakistan is one of them.
the main purpose of the Commonwealth scholarships in the United Kingdom is to form cultural harmony and societal exchange among different societies. CSC is especially for those candidates who are in need of financial assistance or who cannot afford education in the United Kingdom. Commonwealth scholarships are fully funded as 1,330£ will per month will be awarded to the candidates, as well as air tickets children allowance spouse allowance, and many other perks will be awarded. HEC Commonwealth scholarship is a great opportunity for candidates who wanted to pursue their high education in the UK so candidates can apply before the deadline so that their applications can entertain further.
|organization||higher education commission|
|qualification available||Masters PhD|
|scholarship type||fully funded|
HEC Commonwealth scholarships with the collaboration of Commonwealth in the UK are available for the following programs:
- Promoting global prosperity
- science and technology for the development of strengthening the health system and capacity
- Access Inclusion, and Opportunity
- straightening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to the crisis
HEC Commonwealth scholarship benefit:
HEC Commonwealth scholarships with awarded the following benefits to the successful student:
- Stipend £1,516 per month for the Ph.D. candidates
- A stipend of £1,133 per month for the master’s candidates
- full tuition fees
- traveling allowance
- air tickets for the fieldwork
- family allowance
- spouse allowance of £266 per month
- if children and spouse both are a accompany then more than £266 per month will be awarded to the candidates
- If a child accompanies with candidates but has no spouse then a Stipend of £529 per month will be provided
candidates who are willing to apply for the HEC Commonwealth scholarships must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply
- for the master’s degree program students must have a Bachelor’s degree
- For Ph.D., program candidates must have postgraduate qualifications.
- candidate must not have more than two seconds in all academic careers.
- Candidates who is still in rolled-in master or PSD programs are not eligible
- candidates must have to submit 2 reference letters to the UK portal.
- Candidates have to take the HEC aptitude test
- In HAT candidates must have at least 60 marks out of 100.
the last date to apply for the higher education commission Commonwealth scholarship is 18th October 2022.
- Candidates are advised to apply online not only on HEC Portal but also on the UK Commonwealth portal
- In order to apply for the HEC scholarship candidate need to follow the following steps:
- Candidates who are applying for the scholarship, submit their applications on the Commonwealth electronic application online portal system.
In order to apply through the HEC. online portal candidate completes their profile and selects ‘learning opportunities abroad’ under ‘scholarship and grant’.
- Candidates while applying need to attach the feed deposits live and then the HEC test will be conducted by the education testing council.
- candidates are advised to fill in the correct information cell phone and email ID.