Candidates who are looking for a Fully funded scholarship Progam in Germany are going to have a great opportunity, As Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst DAAD a German Helmut-Schmidt-Programme has announced great scholarship opportunities for the Graduates. The DAAD Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program for international students who want to pursue their Master’s degree in Germany. institute. Applications are invited for the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme for Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance – PPGG. The scholarship program is offered by the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (DAAD). The application process for the scholarship program is highly competitive, and candidates need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria.
DAAD announced Public Policy and Good governance PPGG Post Graduate courses in different fields for candidates who will come from the newly industrialized and developing countries of the world. When minds of different cultures come under one roof it will give benefit to the whole community to do many welfare tasks. DAAD scholarships are from multiple countries of the world belonging to different fields of life and they wanted to pursue their education career in a Postgraduate or Masters program. DAAD is offering master’s courses in top-ranked universities in Germany. Candidates need to first apply for the courses in that institute and then apply for the DAAD Scholarship Program
Table of Contents
|Program||Helmut-Schmidt-Programme scholarships (2023/2024)|
List of Fields:
DAD scholarships for PPGG Public Policy and good governance is provided in the following subjects:
- Development and Governance
- Social Protection
- Public Policy
- Conflict Studies
- Management in Non-Profit Organizations
- Police and conflict studies
- Development Studies
List of Institutes:
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and
Good Governance) scholarships (2023/2024) will be taught in the following institutes of Germany:
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- Hochschule Osnabrück
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Magdeburg
- Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt
- University of Passau
- University of Passau
Candidates will reward following benefits under DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany.
- scholarships (currently € 934 per month) for master’s courses at
German higher education institutions
- health insurance coverage in Germany
- appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the
respective developing and emerging countries
- Candidates will receive a study and research grant
- Candidates will be given rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
- Throughout their studies, all scholarship holders of the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme benefit from accompanying support services provided by the program coordinators at the respective study locations.
- Scholarship holders benefit from events and seminars organized specifically
- for them, as well as close exchange with other international scholarship
- Planning also provides for participation in interdisciplinary networking events.
Candidates have to participate to learn the German language and preceding German language courses in Germany, lasting up to 6 months. participation is mandatory for selected candidates.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Who can Apply:
Candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Candidates must have done Graduation from developing and emerging countries
(bachelor or equivalent)
- Graduation should be from a well-qualified first university degree and above-average
grades (upper third) in Social and Political Sciences, Law, Economics,
Public Policy and Administration
- willing to actively contribute to the social, political, and economic development of their home countries/regions
- who have already gained practical experience relevant to the program (professional experience, internships, political/social commitment)
- Candidates who already hold a master’s degree must make a well-argued case as to why they should be funded for another postgraduate degree.
- The candidates’ last university degree should not date back more than six years (date of issue not before 1 January 2017).
- Candidates who have spent more than the past 15 months in a country not listed on the DAC list are not eligible.
DAAD scholarship will be awarded for a master’s program in Public policy and good governance to developing countries.
The application period for all seven higher education institutions is from
1 June until 31 July 2023.
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to apply in the following steps for Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance – PPGG) :
- Submit the online application to the specific master’s institute ( chose masters courses of your interest)
- Submit the application along with all necessary documents
- All master’s courses have their own selection criteria (degree, grades, language skills, practical experience, etc.) that must be met in addition to the
- DAAD’s selection criteria.
DAAD Scholarship Program PPGG required the following documents:
- Letter of Motivation
- Set of academic transcripts
- Detailed CV
- Reference Letter
- Higher Education Degree Certificates
- Professional/ experienced certificates
- Proof of Language Certificat