This a great opportunity for the students who want to study in Turkey. The Turkish Government is offering amazing opportunities for international students to study in Turkey for the academic year 2024-2025. Applications are invited for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024. Candidates who want to pursue Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. programs in Turkey on fully funded scholarships can opt for this amazing opportunity. Candidates who are graduates and will be graduating in the academic year 2024. Turkish Government will receive the complete benefits not only financially but also through university Placement will also be provided to the successful candidates.
Applications are open from 10th January 2024 till 20th February 2024. There will be no application fee and tuition fees under this scholarship Program. Turkish Government each year offers scholarships to Hundreds of students from 190+ countries. Candidates are not required to have IELTS/ TOEFL as an English proficiency certificate anyhow presence of these certificates will be beneficial and candidates will be given preference.
Turkish Government’s scholarships will cover the benefits of educational expenses that will support the candidates financially, and also provide a monthly stipend to the selected students. Türkiye Scholarships offer international students higher education and a new life experience at the most prestigious Turkish universities, allowing students to gain new perspectives and have a unique educational experience throughout their studies in Turkey. Candidates are allowed to select 12 choices in online applications through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS).
Turkish Government believes in the one language privilege and provides the opportunity to study Turkish for one year. Candidates will be able to learn the Turkish language from the experts within the universities through Turkish Teaching Centers (TÖMER). After this candidates will be able to feel comfortable in Turkey and interact with the Turkish community more delightfully. Candidates between the age range of 21 to 50 years can apply for the Turkish Burslary Scholarships.
Table of Contents
|Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Program
|Undergraduate |Masters| Doctorate
|21 to 50 years
Turkey Burslari Scholarship will cover the following benefits for studying in Turkey for the academic year 2024:
- A Monthly Stipend of 3.500 TL at the undergraduate level will be provided
- A monthly stipend of 5.000 TL at the master’s level,
- A monthly stipend of 6.500 TL at the doctorate level
- Students who are awarded scholarships at the undergraduate level can stay in dormitories for the duration of their studies.
- Students at the master’s and doctoral levels are given the right to stay in a dormitory for the first year of their studies.
- graduate students can rent accommodation by receiving 2000 TL in housing allowance for the following years.
Türkiye Scholarships also cover the health insurance of all international students.
Social and Cultural Activities:
Candidates will be able to be involved in social and cultural activities through the International Student Academy (LINK), specialization programs, student congresses, and art competitions organized by Türkiye Scholarships.
One time Flight Ticket:
- Turkey Burslari will cover the travel expenses for the selected students. it provides one-time-only fight tickets.
- Candidates can create their ticket requests via TBBS before they come to Turkey after their commitment is completed, and before they return to their country upon graduation.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship will cover the tuition fees for the selected students in leading Turkish Universities.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024:
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- For graduate candidates: 75%
- For candidates in Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 50
- Citizens of all countries
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship are not eligible
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs in Turkish universities at the level of education will apply are ineligible for Turkish Burslari Scholarships
The following programs are available for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024:
- Agriculture Economy
- Art History
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Complementary Treatments
- Common Law
- Computer Engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Finance and Banking
- Fine Arts
- First Aid
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Geomatic Engineering
- Home Care Services
- Industrial Engineering
- Interior Design
- Veterinary Physician
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, Catering and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Penal/Criminal Law
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Other Religious Studie
- Performing Arts
- Biotechnology etc
For more programs offered visit the official website.
Candidates need to apply for the Turkiye Burslari scholarship program before the 20th of February 2024.
The following documents are required for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program 2024:
- Degrees & Transcripts from Matric to Higher level of education
- CV (Resume)
- Reference Letters
- Education Achievement Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Academic Test (ACT/ALES/GRE/GMAT/SAT etc.)
- Certificate of Award, Project, Participation Certificate
Candidates need to apply online for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024:
- There are 2 parts of the application. In the first part there are 9 sections and SECOND PART there are 6 sections.
- First, applicants need to go to the application Portal and register by email.
- After that, there will be your portal. This portal has 7 sections.
- Candidates need to fill out all the sections correctly and add all information correctly
- Candidates need to add all the documents in JPG or PDF format