Applications are invited for World Food Programme for the academic year 2023. World Food Programme has announced various temporary vacancies on its official website. World Foof Programme has announced a Global internship program and its location in different parts of the world most probably those countries in which WFP and UN has offices. World Food Program is known as WFP, it was established in 1961 by United Nations and its headquarter is located in Rome Italy.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
WFP (World Food Programme) is the largest humanitarian organization in the world that is solely focused on eradicating hunger and malnutrition. It is funded by voluntary donations from governments, individuals, and private organizations.
WFP’s mission is to help the world achieve zero hunger by 2030.WFP operates in more than 80 countries and reaches around 97 million people per year. Its operations are complex and involve working with governments, other UN agencies, NGOs, and local communities. World Food Program helps all around the world to reduce hunger, thirst, and poverty According to the stat it helped millions of people around the world to overcome hunger and it also helped 17.9 million children access school meals. Also, one of the main achievements is that it has contributed to reducing child stunting rates in many countries. MEXT also announced scholarships for international students
WFP interns will be trained by mentors and experienced staff of the organization and under their umbrella candidates will be able to learn different modes of learning. So, working for World Food Programme will be a good addition to the candidate’s professional profile. These internships are for a temporary duration of almost 8 months. So candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must log in to the WFP website and apply for the internship program.
Table of Contents
|No of Seats
- Program and Policy Interns
WFP will award the following benefits to the candidates:
- A stipend of 1000 euros will be awarded to the candidates
- Candidates will get round fare ticket from their home country to the host country
- Multiple connections from different countries of the world
- Candidates will be able to attend seminars, as appropriate by the WFP
Candidates must have the following criteria for the eligibility of WFP global internship program 2023:
- Currently enrolled in graduate, an undergraduate program from a recognized university
- WFP required candidates’ attendance for the past 12 months in which they have enrolled.
- Candidates having an area of study relevant to the internship field will be preferred
- Candidates must have proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates must have proficiency in the English language
- if Candidates have knowledge about UN languages it will be an asset to their profiles
- Candidates must have some know-how about WFP and its role in Humanitarian and development cooperation
- Candidates must have strong writing and analytical skills.
The duration of the WFP internship program will be about 4 to 8 months.
The last date to apply for the WFP internship program is 5th May 2023.
Location to work by the internees in the World Food Program is Various like Cairo, Conakry, Dushanbe, Maputo, Metro Manila, Mogadishu, Nouakchott, Phnom Penh, Rome, Tindouf. Remote working is a possibility for some of the opportunities based in Rome. This vacancy can be used to hire interns for related P&P opportunities in other locations.
How to Apply:
- Candidates needed to apply online
- Candidates are advised to make a profile on the WFP website
- Then log in to your account
- Select the field in which you are going to apply
- Submit it online
- After screening the officials of WFP contact to you