An amazing opportunity for the Pakistani students to study in one of the European countries that is Hungary. Higher Education Commission announced HEC Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani students these scholarships are basically related to academic and research linkages in various fields of studies. Stipendium Hungary Scholarship Program was launched by the Hungarian Government for bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. studies.
The master’s program is basically for two kinds
- One Tier Masters and Maters Program.
Table of Contents
Hungary’s government offered Stipendium Scholarships for Pakistani students and required them to fulfill basic eligibility criteria in specific disciplines and other requirements that should be followed under the following program.
- Bachelor’s Degree ( after 12 years of education)
- One Tier Masters Degree (After 12 years of education)
- Master’s Degree( after 16 years of education)
- Ph.D. Degree (after 17/18 years of education)
There are many benefits that will be provided under this scholarship such as
- Bachelors and Masters Scholarships: Monthly HUF, 43,700/– It also includes living expenses for a year or until the completion of studies.
- Doctorate level stipend will be 140,000 HUF for the first phase of education 4 semesters and for the next phase, it will increase up to 180,000.
- Tuition-free education, applicants will not pay tuition fees.
- Accommodation will be up to the candidate anyhow institute will contribute 40,000 per month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of studies
- Medical insurance will be provided as per Hungarian Legislation.
Hungarian as a Foreign Language:
Foreign applicants who are intended to study non-doctorate degree must need to attend a course Hungarian as a Foreign language, in case they didn’t attend their scholarship will not be awarded to them, and if they fail only 30,000 HUF/ month will be awarded to them.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Pakistan and AJK.
- Applicants must be between 18 to 22 years of undergraduate
- Applicants for the master’s program must be under 35 years
- In the case of Ph.D. scholars, and candidates teaching in public sector universities, colleges, and R&D organizations the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Applicants who represent any misinformation that will be caught by the authority are ineligible for this scholarship
- Application for one Tiers or undergraduate program applicants must complete HSSC or equivalent
- Applicants must have completed 16 years of bachelor’s degree in post-graduate program
- Applicants must have completed 18 years of education for application to the Ph.D. program.
- IELTS/TOEFL is required if it is applicable in certain programs or course
Applicants need to arrange the following documents:
- All documents academic transcripts, diplomas, and certificates should be attested by the relevant authorities like IBCC and HEC
- The application should be filled out properly and attach the relevant documents with it for eligibility.
- It is the only responsibility of students who are applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine, etc.) to first get confirmed either its accreditation from the respective Councils or not i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC), etc.
- Motivation Letter of 1 page with New Roman font and size 12 written in a selected study program or in Hungarian.
- Proof of Language proficiency and translation in the language of the selected program or Hungarian
- Copy of Passport required
- Acceptance of statement for application in Tempus Public Foundation Hungary online system.
- Medical certificates are required and they should not be older than 15 November 2021.
- In case of final selection, candidates have to submit a bond agreement that will include some legal agreements which applicants must have to fulfill.
How to Apply:
Applicants are needed to submit online applications only to the official HEC and Hungary websites
If applicants fail to submit the online application in any of the sources their applications will be rejected and won’t be entertained.
Hard copied of the documents is not required how applicants are advised to keep a record of the documents and keep them ready
In the later stage of the applications, candidates will be asked for the hard copies of the documents as well as the application form which has been submitted, the deposit slip, the Tempus foundation Portal along with attested documents, original Medical certificates, and Police clearance certificate.