Bank of Khyber is one of the growing banks in Pakistan and it is renowned for its rapid development in the banking industry. Bank of Khyber is looking for determined and hard-working candidates who can adjust to the competitive environment.
Applications are invited for the Batch Trainee Officers in the Bank of Khyber. BoK will provide the opportunity to the candidates of developing and growing in the practical and professional fields. Applicants who can meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for the Bank of Khyber Batch Trainee officers.
|organization||Bank of Khyber|
|Qualifications||16 years of Education|
|Age||26 to 29 years|
|Gender||Both Males and Females|
To apply in BoK for the BTOs age of males should be of 26 years and the age of female candidates should be of 29 years.
Required Field of Qualifications:
Applicants must have 16 years of education in:
- Business Administration
- And in other relevant fields
- Batch Trainee Officers
The last date to apply in the bank of Khyber’s latest vacant positions is 31st July 2022
- Applicants must have 16 years of Education
- Applicants, ages should be in between 26-29 years, 26 age is for males and 29 for female candidates.
- Applicants must have 60% marks on their last academic transcript.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply online through National Testing Services
- Roll number slips will not be tcs or courier applicants must have to print them out and appear in the test.
- Applicants are advised to submit 460/- through jazz cash, Easypaisa, Link1 of the relevant bank, ATM, online apps, etc.