Applications are invited for the Bank of Khyber’s latest opportunities as Batch Trainee Officers. Bank of Khyber is an emerging and dynamic Commercial Bank with tremendous growth potential and continuously striving to provide innovative financial services to its diversified clientele for the past 30 years. The Bank’s vision is “to become a leading Bank providing efficient and dynamic services both in Islamic & Conventional Banking through the expanded nationwide network”. At Bok, we provide the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities and grow with an incredible and progressive organization.
The bank has a conducive working environment for those who strive for achieving excellence and believe in professionalism. Bank of Khyber is looking for applications from young graduates for placement in various functions of the Bank across the Country.
Table of Contents
|Bank of Khyber
- Location: Candidates can apply for Bank of Khyber Batch Trainee officers from all over Pakistan
- Qualification: 16 years of education preferably in Commerce, Business, Economics, or related other disciplines relevant to Banking with minimal 60% marks or equivalent from reputed and HEC-recognized universities and colleges.
- Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have completed their relevant degree and have in hand the final transcript or degrees in original.
- Age: For Males: Maximum age limit shall be 26 years as on the closing date of submission of the application form. For Females: Maximum age limit shall be 29 years as on the closing date of submission of the application form.
Applications must be received latest by March 5, 2023.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be filled out online on National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take printouts of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having a picture of the candidate) through the NTS website for appearing in the tests.
- submit your test fee Rs. 460/- via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters. Only 1Bill Invoice payment will be accepted.
- Applications submitted by the person will not be entertained