BISP known as Benazir income support Program is working under the government of Pakistan and it involves many welfares works for the people of Pakistan. BISP is looking for young energetic applicants who can adjust to a competitive work environment. Applications are invited for the BISP latest jobs for the academic year 2022. These jobs are for compliance monitoring. Applicants with 14 years of education can apply for these jobs. Candidates must possess a motorcycle with a license.
Also work: FWO army jobs 2022
These jobs are purely on a contract basis and candidates with 14 years of education can apply for these positions. In the latest vacancies, BISP announced vacancies for different cities like Awaran, Chitral, Bunar, Khurram, Bhakkar, Jhang, Sahib, Vihari, Sahiwal, Toba Tek Singh, and other countries. The maximum age of the candidates is 30 years and candidates with 1 year of experience can apply for these jobs.
Follow us on our platforms:
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
Join our Whatsapp Group for daily Jobs updates
|Organization||Benazir Income Support Program|
|Qualifications||14 years of Education|
|No of vacancies||57|
The last date to apply for these positions is 11 September 2022.
- Compliance Monitors
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Candidates must have 14 years of education}
- Candidates both males and females must have a motorcycle
- Candidates both males and females if applying then they have a valid motorcycle license
- The age of the candidates must be 30 years
- 1 year of experience in data collection and conducting interviews required
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply within the 15 years of publication of this advertisement
- Hard copies of the applications are not required
- Original documents are needed at the time of the interview.