China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project CPECSP is a project of the Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives. CPEC is working to enhance the export and development of Pakistan. The CPEC project was initiated by the Government of Pakistan with the collaboration of China. In the latest advertisement Ministry of Planning Development and special initiative is looking for dedicated and professional candidates for its projects of China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC.
Candidates with the required qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply for CPEC projects 20+ vacancies have been announced by the Ministry of Planning, development, and special initiative. These positions are the cameraman, video editor, project manager, senior specialist in maritime, legal specialist, socio-economic specialist, investment specialist, IT Specialist, Deputy Project Director, Social media expert, content writer, Computer Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid, and Sweeper. Qualifications required for these positions are master’s, graduation, matric, and primary in their relevant field.
Table of Contents
|Organization||China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project (CPECSP)|
|Qualifications||Matric, graduation, masters|
|Age||40 to 55 years|
List of Vacancies:
- project manager
- senior specialist in maritime
- legal specialist
- socio-economic specialist
- investment specialist
- IT Specialist
- video editor
- Deputy Project Director
- Social media expert
- content writer
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
You may be interested in: Pakistan Single Window Career Opportunities 2022
The last date to apply for the CPEC Project positions is 18th December 2022.
Candidates who wanted to apply for CPECPSP must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in relevant fields
- Candidates must have driving license apply for the position of the driver
- Candidates must have 5 to 10 years of experience in the relevant field
- It is a contract of one year that can be extended on an individual’s annual performance
- The age of candidates must be in between 40 to 55 years.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply via National Job Portal
- Log in to your NJP id and then apply for the CPEC Project