One of the great news for the Sindh citizens as the Sindh Education Department has announced a College training internship Program for candidates who are living in Sindh Pakistan. Candidates who have 16 years of education like Mphil, M.com, Master, MS, Other, and MBA, are encouraged to apply for the College training internship Program.
Sindh College Education Department’s CTIP is pleased to announce the training internship program for candidates who meet the eligibility criteria. Both males and females who are unemployed can add worthy experience in their professional careers by doing a college internship program in Sindh. Sindh College Education Department’s CTIP will pay approximately 60,000 salaries to the selected candidates. Candidates who will be selected for Sindh CTI jobs will likely to teach XI and XII Classes, read complete details here for more information.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Sindh Government College Internship Program|
|Qualifications||16 years of education|
- Fixed/Lump Sum Rs. 60,000/- per month.
- No other allowance or TA/DA will be allowed.
- Minimum Master/BS/16 Years of Education First Class in Relevant Subject from recognized University/Institution.
- Domicile and PRC (form D) Holder of Sindh and that of the district concerned about the vacancy.
- The individuals are expected to be Known in the modern methods of studies and technology.
Duration of Internship:
- Up to 7 Months (of one academic year)
- Strictly non-renewable or non-extendable beyond one term & non-transferable.
Candidates who are a maximum of 35 years of age can join the CTI Jobs in Sindh.
The last date to apply for CTI jobs 2022 is 5th December 2022. Deadline Extended to 10th December 2022.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website to apply in the government college of Sindh Pakistan.