Once again Ministry of Defence has announced multiple positions for the citizens of Pakistan. The Ministry of Defence is one of the well-organized and well-known departments of Pakistan and it is looking for suitable candidates in its latest advertisement. Ministry of Defence has announced these positions in today’s newspaper, and candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for MoD positions. Ministry of Defence has announced a total of 16 positions in its latest advertisement.
Candidates who have a domicile in relevant districts are invited to fill out the applications of the multiple vacancies in the Ministry of Defence Production Pak Sectt-II Adam Jee Road, Rawalpindi. These vacancies are of the Assistant, Stenotypists, UDC, Driver, DR, and Khakroob. Positions of Assistant, steno and UDC will be recruited by the Education Testing cOUNCIL Pakistan. Both males and females from all over Pakistan can apply for MoD production’s latest recruitment. All details are mentioned in Opportunitiesfinder.com keep visiting.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Ministry of Defence Production|
|Qualifications||Bachelors, Intermediate, Computer literacy|
|Age||18 to 28 years|
List of Vacant Positions:
- Assistant ( BPS-15)
- Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC ( BPS-11)
- Driver ( BPS-4)
- DR (BPS-4)
- Khakroob ( BPS-01)
- Candidates must have done graduation and 6 weeks basic IT diploma for the position of Assistant
- Applicants must have an intermediate degree and Computer literacy with 80/40 wpm typing speed for the vacancy of Stenotypists
- For UDC Vacant positions candidates must have done intermediate with 3 weeks basic IT diploma conducted by NITB
- For the rest of the positions, candidates must have a primary pass with a valid driving license and relevant experience
- The age of candidates must be in between 18 to 28 years.
The last date to apply for the Ministry of Defence Production position is 19th December 2022.
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to apply in the following ways:
- Applicants applying for Assistant, Stenotypist, and UDC must apply via Education Testing Council
- While applicants applying for the rest of the positions must apply in hard form through the underdesigned address
- Candidates have to download the challan form from the ETC website
- Submit the challan fee of 1500/- under the account head of
Higher Education Commission
Account # 17242 7900 133401
Habib Bank Limited Branch Code 1742
- The Challan fee must be duly signed and stamped by Habib Bank Limited