Who wants to pursue their qualifications in the Netherlands? Applications are invited to study at the Radboud University of Netherlands. Candidates who want to pursue their higher education can study at Radboud University on a Scholarship. Radboud University is offering scholarships to international students outside of the European Union to pursue their master’s degree programs. All candidates without any gender, sex, or race discrimination can apply for the Radboud University Scholarship Program. These scholarships are funded as well as partially funded according to the financial needs of the candidates.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship program. It offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s program.
The University of Radboud is offering scholarships in multiple fields and these fields will be taught in English so candidates do not have to worry about language difficulty. The 28 scholarships is offered by the institute each year to the selected students. Radboud University offers a wide range of programs across various disciplines, including natural sciences, social sciences, medical sciences, humanities, and law. It has seven faculties: Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, and Faculty of Management Sciences.
Radboud University is a comprehensive public research university located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It was founded in 1923 and is named after Saint Radboud, a Dutch bishop from the 9th century. The university is one of the largest and oldest in the Netherlands. The university prides itself on its research activities and interdisciplinary approach to education. It has several research institutes and centers dedicated to various fields of study, allowing for collaboration and knowledge exchange between different disciplines.
Table of Contents
|Program||Radboud University Scholarship Program|
|Eligible countries||All over the world|
Radboud University is offering fully funded and partially funded scholarships for international students:
- Grant holders who will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €17,000.
- a grant holder in 2024/2025 will pay a tuition fee of only €2.530,- instead of €17,000.
- Visa costs will be covered
- Health Insurance coverage will be provided
- Insurance for the stay of the candidates in the Netherlands will be covered.
The following faculties are eligible for the Radboud Scholarship Program:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the eligiblity of Radboud Scholarship Program:
- Applicant must hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport.
- Applicants are not eligible for the lower EU/EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Applicant must have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands, and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programs excluded, provided that they are part of the Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands).
- Applicant must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s program of your choice.
- Applicants have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s program starting 1 September 2024 as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Applicants are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Applicants are enrolled at Radboud University as full-time students for the academic year and Master’s program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The last date to apply for the scholarship Program in the Netherlands is 31st January 2024.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply for the Radboud Scholarship program in the Netherlands during the admission Application
- Apply online application on the OSIRIS application system
- Admission and scholarship application procedures should be done separately
- During the online application procedure attach your supporting documents CV and Reference letters