Higher Education Commission has announced scholarships for Medical students. The government of Cuba has announced an undergraduate scholarship for Pakistani students to study Medical in Cuba. These scholarships are only for Pakistani students and candidates who wanted to get international scholarships to study in Medicine are encouraged to apply.
Table of Contents
Join our Whatsapp Group for daily Jobs updates
The Cuban Government is giving equal opportunities to both males and females who meet the eligibility criteria and will be selected for the Cuban Government Scholarship of MBBS.
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
|No of scholarships||1|
|Age||18 to 25 years|
The last date to apply for Cuba scholarships is 12th September 2022.
The Cuban Government will bear the following expenses:
- Tuition fee
- Hostel accommodation and Toiletries
- Food or mess as per rules of Cuba
- Stipends of 100 Cuban pesos per month
Other expenses like Visa, and buying of halal food medical insurance shall be bear by the candidate. However, 300,000 PKR will be awarded to the students after his departure to Cuba. He must have a Bank account in Pakistan. No financial responsibility will be taken by HEC as it is between the candidate and the Cuban government.
- Candidates must have 70% or above marks in FSc/ A level (Pre Medical) or 60% above in matric
- Results awaiting students of FSc or A level are not eligible as per HEC policies
- The age of candidates must be in between 18 to 25 years
- The final selection of a candidate is purely on merit
- The merit formula is a 50 by 50 rule
- 50% FSC+ 50% Matric marks from the obtained marks
- Candidates are advised to apply online on the HEC portal
- First, register yourself on the portal
- After registering select the category “Opportunities abroad”
- After submission of the application gets a copy of the application and signed by the applicant..
In case of selection, candidates are advised to prepare the following documents
- Copy of HEC application form submitted through online portal
- SSC certificate/ DMC/ degree with IBCC attestation
- HSSC certificate/ DMC/ Degree with IBCC attestation
- Birth certificate issued by NADRA
- Father’s / guardian CNIC copy
- No criminal record
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Original Medical certificate with the report of HIV/ AIDS issued by the regulatory authorities
Copy of Passport
10 Photographs 10×10