Are you interested to study in Europe on Fullyfunded Scholarship Program? If your answer is yes then you are going to have a great fully funded scholarship opportunity to study in the Netherlands. The University of Groningen is offering Eric Bleumink Scholarship Program to study in the Netherlands. It is one of the great opportunities to study in Europe, as scholarships will cover all kinds of expenses, like tuition fees, travel, and other study-related expenditure. These scholarships are for the Masters Program and the candidates need to get unconditional admission before February 2023.
Candidates who are interested in the Eric Bleumink scholarship must get unconditional admission at the University of Groningen. These scholarships are for specific countries and the candidates belonging to these countries are only eligible for Eric Bleumink Scholarship Program. All fields are eligible for the scholarship Program for the master’s degree. There are 35000+ international students who have studied from the University of Eric Bleumink scholarship program at Groningen University. There are about 120+ Masters’s programs and over 11 faculties are there to teach these courses.
Table of Contents
|Institute||University of Groningen|
|Organization||University of Groningen|
|Program||Eric Bleumink Fully Funded Scholarship Program|
Groningen University is offering multiple advantages and covers the following benefits:
- It will cover the tuition fee for the 1 or 2 years of the master’s program
- It also covers the travel cost for the candidates
- Health insurance of the candidates will also be covered
- Miscellaneous expenses for stationery and books will also be cover
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- They have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master’s program before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Funds
- Candidates must have an excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- They should have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Candidates must have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- They should be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- They must be in good health so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of eligible country
- Candidates should have no other means of financing the study in question.
List of Eligible Countries:
Candidates must meet the following countries for the eligibility of Eric Bleumink Scholarship Program:
Sao Tome and Principe
Congo (Dem Rep.)
Central African Republic
The duration of the Eric Bleumink Scholarship Program is 1 or 2 years and the candidates need to fulfill the criteria of eligibility.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Candidates who have got the unconditional or provisional letter must apply for the Eric Bleumink Scholarship Program before the 1st of December.
How to Apply:
- International candidates must meet some specific entry requirements for the Eric Blwumink Scholarship Program
- Candidates need to apply Online
- Got an Unconditional or provisional letter from the University
- Have Language Proficiency certificates