Federal Public Service Commission is a well-known recruitment organization that performs its duty by recruiting candidates for the different departments of Pakistan. This time also Federal Public Service Commission in the latest consolidated advertisement no 3-2023 announced multiple opportunities for young candidates. One of the greatest news is for the candidates who wanted to join the teaching field and they were looking for the announcement. Federal Public Service Commission has announced Teaching jobs for young candidates.
FPSC has announced trained graduate teaching jobs for the Education Department of the Ministry of Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. These trained graduate teaching jobs are permanent and both males and females can apply for these Federal Public Service Commission Teaching opportunities. Candidates who have a domicile in Gilgit Baltistan can apply for these teaching opportunities. After selection, their job posting will be anywhere in Gilgit Baltistan.
Table of Contents
|Location||Gilgit Blatistan Pakistan|
|Age||20 to 28 years|
List of Vacancies:
- Trained Graduate Teachers (BS-16)
The last date to apply for the Trained Graduate teaching jobs is 20th March 2023.
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for Trained Teaching graduates:
- Candidates must have a domicile in Gilgit Baltistan
- Both males and females are eligible
- Candidates must have a C grade in bachelor’s degree
- The age of candidates must be between 20 to 28 years with 5 years of age relaxation
- Pakistan Single Window PSW Career Opportunities 2023
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online on the official website of the Federal Public Service Commission
- Download the Challan form and submit a fee of 300 Rs
- Candidates can only edit their application only once
- Read carefully the instructions of the application procedure before applying.