Sorbonne University is one of the leading universities of France Paris. It is well known for its research-based learning methods. Almost 52000 students have already been studying at Sorbonne University. In 2018 it has merged with Pierre Marie Curie and since then University has a place in historic books. Sorbonne University is always intended to teach its students the best of knowledge in all fields like humanities, arts, science, mathematics, medicine, and engineering. Sorbonne University has more than 100 laboratories with 3400 researchers and 3,000 more researchers from the French research partners. The University of Sorbonne has the intention to improve the latest century challenges related to any field of life.
To meet the challenges University of Sorbonne not only offers education to its Paris Campus but also offers Massive Open Online courses MOOCs. Sorbonne University offers a wide range of free online courses by becoming a partner of an online Platform named EdX. Sorbonne University is offering these online courses in multiple fields of life. Candidates with any qualification and geographical background can apply for the Sorbonne University free Online courses.
Table of Contents
|Mode of Learning||Online|
|Training start||No specific time limit|
List of Subjects:
Sorbonne University offers different online courses in multiple following subjects:
- Energy and Earth Sciences
- Computer Science
Most of the University of Sorbonne online courses are in French but video transcripts are in English and for a better understanding candidates can learn from English transcripts.
The duration of Sorbonne University is 2 to 4 hours per study week and the total weeks will be of 6 to 8 weeks.
There are no specific prerequisites required for the SorbonneX, candidates with any qualification, age, or geographical background can apply for it.
The Sorbonne University is offering online courses with any specific background. Candidates can learn with their own time schedule.
Sorbonne University’s Free Online Courses will cover the following benefits:
- These courses are online you do not need to go to the specific institute for learning purposes
- Courses are totally free candidates don’t need to pay any penny for learning purposes
- On successful completion, candidates will get certificates for a minimal fee
- Sorbonne University Online courses are self-paced you are not bound to any specific time for learning
- Candidates will be able to get the most latest knowledge about relevant subjects or fields
- A close touch with France’s Top University
- Future exposure after getting a digital certificate
- Network opportunities with people of other cultures
There are the following eligibility criteria for the Sorbonne University Free online courses:
- There are no specific prerequisites required for Sorbonne University Online courses
- Candidates can apply with any geographical background
- Candidates with any qualification background can learn from it
- Candidates must have the motive and dedication to learn these online courses
- Candidates must have a computer/ laptop or any accessible device
- Candidates must have a good internet connection
If candidates purchase Sorbonne University Online courses certificate for a minimal fee then they will be awarded E-certificates that can be used in the future.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
How to Enroll:
- Enrollment is free of cost for Sorbonne University in France
- Sign up at Edx
- Search Sorbonne University
- Check the course of your choice
- Start Learning