Griffith University is inviting applications from international students to study at the leading research institute in Australia. Griffith University is offering scholarships for Master’s and PhD programs in multiple fields of research. International students who have an interest in Research can apply for the Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship Program GUIPRS. Candidates who want to pursue higher education (Master’s & Ph.D.) in Australia can get this amazing opportunity. Griffith University will award scholarships to a limited number of students to offset their tuition fees under the post-graduate research Program.
Griffith University is offering postgraduate scholarships in almost all fields of studies and candidates in the relevant fields can apply for GUIPRS. Griffith University will waive the full tuition fee of the candidates and also cover the health insurance not only for the candidates but also for the dependents for the duration of the Scholarship. Candidates who want to apply must hold the Visa for the length of the scholarship plus an 8-month extension Visa for the thesis Marking. The duration of the scholarship. The duration of master’s and PhD scholarship Programs is 2 and 3 years respectively.
Griffith University was established in 1971 and it is of the leading public research university having more than 50000 students. It is located in Queensland Australia. Each year Griffith University introduced GUIPRS for international students which will help the students in paying off their tuition fee for 2 to 3 years during their studies.
Table of Contents
|Griffith University International postgraduate Research Scholarship Program
|No of Scholarship
|Full tuition fee covered
Period of GUIPRS:
The tenure of the Griffith University scholarship depends upon the date of the commencement of the Program. For the master’s program, the scholarships will be of 2 years, and for the Ph.D. program, the scholarship will be of 4 years duration.
Candidates need to follow the requirements to meet the eligiblity criteria of the Griffith University scholarship Program:
- Candidates must not be domestic citizens defined as candidates who are permanent residents of Australia or holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Candidates must be enrolled or commenced the HDR Program at Griffith University
- Candidates who are already getting the Commonwealth HDR scholarship Program under GUIPRS are not eligible. Hungary Government Scholarship Program
The Griffith University Postgraduate Scholarship Program will award the following benefits to the candidates:
- Complete tuition fee will be waived of for the candidates
- Health insurance will be covered for the candidates and for the dependants during the duration of the scholarships.
There are different deadlines for the different intakes of the Scholarship Program. For intake 1 the last date is 26th February 2024.
Intake 2: 22 April 2024
Intake 3: 8 July 2024
Intake 4: 14th October 2024
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
How to Apply:
- The candidates need to first enroll at Griffith University for the GUIPR in Australia
- Apply Online at the official portal of Griffith University
- Already enrolled students can also apply in the same application process