Applications are invited for the Hungary Government Scholarship Program. International students from all over the world can study in Hungary through this scholarship Program. The University of Debrecen has announced scholarships under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program. Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships have been started in November and they will end in January 2024. Candidates need to apply for the scholarship at the University of Debrecen in Hungary through the official institute of their home country.
Debrecen University will award the selected students a full tuition fee waiver till the end of their year of studies as well and monthly grants and other benefits will also be provided to the scholars. Candidates who want to pursue their Bachelors’s, Masters and Ph.D. degree programs can get Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships in Hungary.
The University of Debrecen is located in the European country Hungary, it is a government-supported public research university which is providing the education of the top leading institute. Debrecen University campus is located in a natural forest area that is under international environmental protection.
Table of Contents
|Program||Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships|
|No of Scholarship||Multiple|
|Coverage||Full tuition fee covered|
|Qualifications||Masters, Bachelors, PhD|
Areas of Studies:
The following fields are available for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships: Study at King Fahd University
- Health Sciences
- and Sciences
The list of available programs varies per country. Candidates can check all program details here.
Financial Benefits of Stipendium Hungaricum:
The following beneficial coverage will be provided for the Stipedium Hungricum scholarships for international students:
- free tuition for the entire duration of studies
- Monthly grant for students of Bachelor, Master, or PhD programs
- Contribution to accommodation
- Free medical insurance for the entire duration of a BSc, MSc, or PhD program
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the stipendium Hungaricum scholarship Program:
- Candidates need to apply through their home country’s official institute
- Students must have excellent academic records in their educational life
- Candidates must be medically fit
- Candidates must be from a non-European country
The following documents are required for the University of Debrecen scholarship Program in Hungary:
- Academic certificates or diplomas
- Proof of citizenship
- Resume/ CV
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable)
- In the case of Applicants applying to any of the Non-Medical Programs, whose first language is not English, proof of English language proficiency.
The applications are open for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are open in November and the last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 January 2023. You can study in China
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- Candidates are advised to apply through their home country’s official institute
- In case candidates apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for 2023/24 and you are not interested in the self-financed studies please do not fill out the online form, there is no need to submit your application to the University of Debrecen directly. Please make sure to submit your documents through the Tempus Public Foundation’s online system. Click here
- In case you are nominated by your home country we will automatically receive your application from Tempus Public Foundation.