Great news for the candidates who wanted to do Postdoctoral fellowship programs under the Higher education Commission Phase 3 opportunity. Ph.D. scholars with Doctoral degree holders can apply for HEC and the government of Pakistan fellowship program phase III. Applications are invited for the HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2022-2023 from all over Pakistan and AJK. Higher education Commission in its Fellowship Program Phase III is looking for suitable candidates for the award of scholarships for post-doctorate fellowship programs. Candidates who already doing any practical experience in public or Private institutes can only apply for HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2022-2023. HEC has mentioned specific disciplines and preference will be given to those candidates who will be admitted in those fields for Ph.D. programs.
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
The higher education Commission with the collaboration of the government of Pakistan makes an amazing opportunity for students who are interested in doing Fellowship Program. No GRE or HAT is required of candidates to secure admissions in full tuition waiver admission.
Table of Contents
Join our Social Media Community
|Higher Education Commission
|HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2022-2023
|Maximum 45 years
List of fields:
Hec is giving preference to the candidates who wanted to do post Ph.D. fellowship program in the following fields:
Join our Twitter Community
- Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Engineering and technology
These fields are future divided into many sub-fields that are mentioned on the hec official website
The last date to submit the Hec phd fellowship program is 23 June 2023.
Candidates who wanted to get scholarships for the HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2022-2023 must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must belong to Pakistan or AJK
- The maximum age of candidates is 45 years
- Have a Ph.D. degree from Hec or recognize university local or international
- Applicants must be a regular employee of public or private institutes or Public sector R&D Organizations
- Must have 5 years experience recognized work experience in Pakistan after completion of foreign PhD
- Not availed any post-doctoral fellowship either funded or nonfunded.
- Have requisite qualifications before applying.
- Have a placement letter in top 200 QS world-ranking universities/ research institutes from the relevant supervisor.
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to submit online applications from the official website
- Applicants have to deposit or online transfer 2000/- as an application processing fee in favor of the Director of general finance, HEC under
Account # 1743-79001334-01
- Habib Bank Limited
- Only submitted applications will be processed not saved ones.
- Please read carefully user manual before applying
- Applications will only be processed on the basis of online information provided by the applicants on the official portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained
- Applications once rejected will not be submitted again
- Fellowship will be awarded as per the government-approved provincial quota.