Islamabad electric supply company is the department of electric supply wapda applications are invited for the IESCO jobs 2022. Islamabad electric supply company has announced multiple positions from all over Pakistan. IESCO has announce these jobs in the daily newspaper on 30th September 2022. these positions are assistant engineer junior engineer and revenue officer. these IESCO positions are on a contract basis which can be extended on individual performance. A total of 64 Jobs has been announced in Islamabad electric supply company for candidates from all over Pakistan. Candidates will have to apply for Career testing Services Pakistan.
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
Both males and females can apply from all over Pakistan. qualifications required for the latest positions are bachelor’s & master’s degrees in the relevant field of these positions. Read the article for the complete details of IESCO jobs.
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page.
Table of Contents
|Organization||IESCO, Islamabad Electric Supply Company|
|Qualifications||Bachelor & Masters|
|no of positions||63|
List of vacancies:
following positions have been announced in the Islamabad electric supply company
- Junior Assistant (Electrical)
- Assistant director/ revenue officer
National logistics latest Positions 2022
Candidates must made the following criteria to apply for the Islamabad electric supply company
- Only Pakistani nationals are eligible for the IESCO jobs.
- The qualification required for these positions are Master’s and bachelor
- The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 33 years.
- These positions are on a contract basis.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
The last date to apply for the IESCO positions is 14th October 2022.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs 2022
The following documents are required for the IESCO positions:
- All educational certificate
- CNIC copy
- Recent two passport size pictures
- Application form
How to apply:
Candidates are advised to apply online
- Candidates will be applied via career testing services Pakistan CTSP
- Register yourself on the official portal of CTSP
- Test or interview date will be emailed/texted you on your registered number.