Applications are invited for the Pakistan Army PMA 151 Long courses. In the latest advertisement, the Pak army has announced PMA LC batch 151. Registration has been started and the male candidates can only apply from all over Pakistan.Candidates who wanted to join the Pakistan army prepare themselves and join the PMA LC 151.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
Join the Pak army as a Regular Commission officer of combat and battle support in the army. Duration for these PMA Long Course will be 2 years and these two years are further divided into 4 terms, 6 each month. After this 2-year training candidates will pass out as 2nd Lieutenants. Only male candidates are eligible for the 151th PMA LC programs. Registration for 151st PMA LC will be commenced on 3r Oct 2022. So candidates gear up and prepare themselves for the PMA LC’s latest positions.
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
Table of Contents
|Course||PMA 151st LC|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Age Limit||17-23 years|
|Qualifications||Fa/ FSc/ Graduates/ Graduate Serving Pak Army|
- Commission Officer
The duration of the LC 151 course is 2 years and it is divided into 4 terms 6 months each term.
Pakistan Navy has Also announced Positions as Sailor
The last date to join the Pakistan army is 6th November 2022.
Age & Qualification Criteria:
- For intermediate or equivalent 17-22 years 3-month relaxation
- Graduate with 4 years program 17-24 years (no relaxation)
- Graduates Program BS/BA Hons/BBA, BPA) Graduates 2-year graduation and serving PN/PAF personnel) Age:17 to 23 years
- Requirements for serving soldiers (Age:17-25 years no relaxation)
- are you interested in: Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs 2022
- Citizens of Pakistan can only apply for these positions
- Only male candidates are eligible for these positions
- The height of candidates must be 5.4” and weight is according to the BMI
- Candidates must have taken 55% marks in intermediate minimum
- Graduate with 60% marks or above with 50% marks FA/FSc
- Army soldiers who already are serving are eligible if they passed FA/FSc with 50% marks
- Medically candidates should be fit
Candidates who have passed Fsc-1 and now result awaiting of the part-II can apply for a hope certificate. Hope certificate is only valid for the candidates with 55% marks in part-I of FSc.
The following will be included in the initial test of the PMA 151 LC course
The Initial test includes the Verbal, Non-Verbal, and General Knowledge parts. Once you pass the test, you will be asked for a physical examination.
|Run||1.6km in 8 min||3 Marks|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4ft||1 Marks|
|Crunches||20 repetitions in 2 minutes||2 Marks|
|Pull-ups||3 repetitions in 2 minutes||2 Marks|
|Push-ups||15 repetitions in 2 minutes||2 Marks|
- Verbal test
- Non-verbal test
- General Knowledge
Also see this: Meezanship program 2022
- Initial Medical Checkups
- Blood pressure
- Cholesterol Level
The interview will be conducted by the National security and war council NSWC Brigadier and the following attributes of the candidates will be checked
- Overall outlook
- Knowledge about Geo and Pak studies
- Extracurricular activities
PMA Selection Process:
To join the Pak army you have to go through the following selection process:
- A two-step registration process will be taken by the PMA LC course
- Either register yourself online
- Or visit near selection center
- Once you complete your registration process PMA will notify you about the next entry test schedule which will be conducted as per your selected ASRC.
Inter Services Selection Board ISSB:
Selected candidates will go through an ISSB test where they will be tested mentally and physically for 5 days.
Final medical Checkups:
The last process is the final medical Checkups of the candidates.
Selected candidates will be taken an interview conducted by the National security and War course qualified brigadier may be commander ar their AS&RC
The total marks of the interview will be 20 and the above-mentioned attributes will be checked by the committee.
The following documents are required for the PMA 151st LC
- Mark sheets of the academic qualifications (matric/FA/FSc/Equivalent
- CNIC if older than 18 years or B Form with parent or guardian Computerized ID Card
- One set of attested copies of the above-mentioned documents
- 3 passport size picture
- Repeater candidates also need one original and one photocopy of Not recommended letters from ISSBs.
- Old id cards will not be accepted
How to apply:
We have described the whole procedure candidates need to follow and register themselves on the official website of the Pakistan Army