is going to have great news as Azzad Kashmir and Jammu and Kashmir National students. Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan has announced once again the amazing opportunity for the Azzad Kashmir and Jammu and Kashmir National students. Ministry of KA & GB in the latest advertisement has announced the educational stipend for the A.K & J.K refugee students.
Applications for the award of the fresh stipends are invited from the Azzad Kashmir and Jammu and Kashmir students. These students have been selected by this ministry, Secretary Nomination board. Candidates will get these scholarships purely on merit.
Candidates who have already been enrolled in the Pakistan or AJK universities from 1-1-2021 to 31-12-2021 are eligible to apply for the KANA scholarships in 2022. Kana Scholarships has been advertised in the daily newspaper along with the application form. There is no cost for the submission of application forms candidates submit these applications at the official address. Grants of the stipend will be awarded only to those students who will be on merit in the below-mentioned fields.
Table of Contents
|Eligible Nationals||AK& AJK Refugees|
|Awarding organization||Ministry of Kashmir affairs & Gilgit Baltistan|
|Eligible Institute||Hec& AJK recognize Institutes|
List of fields:
Following is the list of disciplines for the KANA scholarships for Kashmir and Jammo and Kashmir National students.
- M COM
- M.SC (Stat, math, eco, phy, chem, etc)
- B.SC Geo
- B.Sc Engg/B-Tech
- B.Sc (Hon. agri)
These are the following eligibility criteria for KANA scholarships in 2022
- Only those candidates are eligible who get admission in the recognize universities from 1-1-2021 to 31-12-2021.
- Candidates who have obtained at least 50% marks in their previous exams.
- Candidates who have already been getting grants previously do not need to apply for the fresh stipend program their stipends will be renewed timely.
- Candidates who have been getting scholarships from other sources are not eligible.
The last date to apply for the KANA scholarships for A.K & J.K refugee students is 31-10-2022.
How to apply:
- Candidates are advised to send the application form the is mentioned along with the advertisement to the official advertisement
- Misinformation or dishonesty will be treated with action
- Application after due dates will not be entertained
- Certificate/ DMC
- State subject Marks