One of the great opportunities for final-year students who are in search of an internship Program to enhance their professional careers. Lahore Electricity Supply Company LESCO has announced an internship Program for students who are in the final years of their BS or Masters program. In the latest advertisement, LESCO announced that the company is looking for interns in various departments like Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Customer Service, and IT. There are a total of 100 positions of interns have been announced by the LESCO internship program. The best part is that it is paid one and the candidates will be awarded a 15000Pkr monthly stipend.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
LSCO is one of the leading power supply company and various regions of Punjab comes under it like Lahore, Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib, Okara, etc. 2-month internship program will give professional life experience to the candidates and they will be observed under mentors and experienced employees of the company. Both males and females can apply for the LESCO internship program and if they meet the eligibility criteria they are most encouraged to apply.
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
Table of Contents
|Qualifications||Final year students of Masters or BS|
|no of vacancies||100|
List of Departments:
LSCO is looking for interns in the following departments:
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Customer Service
15000 Pkr per month stipend will be awarded to the interns for the LESCO internship program.
Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet
Candidates must be final-year students of Masters’s or BS programs in relevant Fields.
No of Interns:
There are 100 interns are required by the Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO.
Candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Only HEC-recognized universities/college students can apply for this internship program.
- Students of the final years of the BSc. Engineering / Master’s degree programs will be considered for an internship.
- Candidates who possess a minimum 3.0 CGPA (or equivalent) in the previous academic
years/Semesters passed before the internship application date evidenced by transcript /
certificate duly attested by the concerned institution.
The last date to apply for the LESCO internship Program is 30th May 2023.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- Read the instructs carefully before applying for an internship
- No TA/ DA will be awarded
- application form available on the LESCO website (www.lesco.gov.pk) with this advertisement.
- After filling Declaration Form students will forward Declaration Form
- (Duly Signed & Stamped by Head of Institute) along with all required documents and
- Tracking ID to HR Department
LESCO HQ 22/A Queens Road Lahore
▪ University Recommendation Letter from Head of Department
▪ Attested copy of Matric Degree / Result Card
▪ Attested copy of Intermediate Degree / Result Card
▪ Attested copy of Result Card of Last Semester of Bachelor / Master
▪ Attested copy of Bachelor Degree / Result Card (in case of Student is applying
on the basis of relevant Master Degree)
▪ Curriculum Vitae (CV
Click here to Apply online for LESCO Internship Program