Microsoft is a worldwide organization that believes in the widespread of technology and knowledge. We live in the mobility and digital era where learning of computing, and Span devices must be a part and parcel of everyone’s life. Millions of people use billions of devices, screens, cars, and PCs, that make a vast stream and data combined in a single word which is digitalization. Microsoft in the modern era is the father of digitalization and firmly believe in the flow of knowledge through physical and Online mode of learning.
Microsoft is offering Massive Open Online Courses through an online platform Edx. In the digitalized world technology creates opportunity and connects people through learning platforms. Microsoft online courses are designed to provide learners with the core skills that are essential for the cloud-first and Mobile world. These courses offered by Microsoft will be free of cost. Candidates can learn from any educational and geographical background.
Candidates can browse free online courses of Microsoft through the online platform Edx in various subjects that meet the criteria of modern-day skills and development.
Table of Contents
|Program||Microsoft Online Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Online|
|Training start||No specific time limit|
The following online courses are available for the Microsoft MOOCs via Edx.
- Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist
- Querying Data with Transact SQL
- Learn to Program Java
- Introduction to C++
- Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel
The following benefits will be covered for the Microsoft free Online Courses:
- These courses are online you do not need to go to the specific institute for learning purposes
- Courses are totally free candidates don’t need to pay any penny for learning purposes
- On successful completion, you will get certificates for a minimal fee
- Microsoft Online courses are self-paced you are not bound to any specific time for learning
- Candidates will be able to get the most latest knowledge about relevant subjects or fields
- A close touch with Asian Top University
- Future exposure after getting a digital certificate
- Network opportunities with people of other cultures
Candidates have to meet the following eligiblity criteria for the Microsoft free Online courses:
- There are no specific prerequisites required for Microsoft free Online courses
- Candidates can apply with any geographical background
- Candidates with any qualification background can learn from it
- Candidates must have the motive and dedication to learn these Microsoft online courses
- Candidates must have a computer/ laptop or any accessible device
- Candidates must have a good internet connection
Video transcripts and language of The Microsoft online course are totally in English for a better understanding of the candidates.
If candidates purchase the Microsoft Online courses certificate for a minimal fee then Microsoft will award E-certificates that can be used in the future.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
These online courses are self-paced there are no specific deadlines for these courses candidates can learn according to their own time period.
The duration of Microsoft’s free online courses is 9 to 12 weeks with 4 to 5 study hours per week.
How to Enroll:
- Enrollment is free of cost for Microsoft
- Sign up at Edx
- Search Microsoft free online courses
- Check the course of your choice
- Start Learning