Applications are invited for the latest positions in the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication MITT. The government of Pakistan under its program Digital Pakistan has announced multiple positions. The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication is looking for candidates who can fill vacant situations in different fields of the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication has announced vacant positions in the daily newspaper with complete details. These jobs are for the Assistants, UDC, LDC, Stenotypists, and others. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for MITT Digital Pakistan’s vacant positions for the academic year 2023.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of National Food& Security
Table of Contents
|Organization||Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication|
|Qualifications||Primary to Bachelors|
|Age||18 to 30 years|
List of Vacancies:
The following positions have been announced by MITT:
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
For Application, Procedures Join our Youtube Channel
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-11)
- Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- Dispatch rider (BPS-4)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-1)
Also see this: Muslim Commercial Bank Latest Positions 2023
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for MITT Digital Pakistan Latest positions:
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan
- Candidates must have a BIT Course diploma of 6 weeks for posts of assistant, UDC &, LDC
- Qualifications of candidates must be between Primary to Graduation
- Candidates must have a valid driving license for the post of Dispatch rider.
- The age of candidates is between 18 to 30 years.
You may be interested in Multiple positions in ABL
The last date to apply for MITT Digital Pakistan vacant positions is 11 April 2023.
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online on the official website of MITT
- Candidates can also apply on National Job Portal
- No applications will be entertained after the due date
- No TA/ DA will be provided by the authority
- Age relaxation will be awarded according to the rule and regulations.
Click here to apply online from MITT’s official website
Click here to apply online via NJP