National Disaster Risk Management Funds is a company set up under the companies act 2017 of section 42. NDRMF’s main purpose is to provide funds for different projects that enhance Pakistan’s Resilience to climatic and other natural hazards that affect the common people. Applications are invited for the NDRMF vacant positions. It is a government own company that requires vibrant, qualified, and professional persons.
Gender and performance equality is the key to these positions no discrimination will be given to any person all the selection will be on merit. These jobs are Islamabad basis and on a contract that can be extended after seeing the performance of the individual
|Organization||National Disaster Risk Management Funds|
|Experience||8 to 11 years|
|Age||57 years max|
The last date to apply for National Disaster Risk Management Funds Vacant Positions is 31st August 2022.
- Candidates with the required qualifications that are mentioned on the official website are eligible for NDRMF positions
- Candidates must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- The communication skills of candidates must be very fluent and professional
- Candidates must have command of their skills
- Candidates must have a good IQ level
- Candidates must have knowledge about modern technology, tools of development, software data base, etc.
- Part-time internees will not be considered experienced persons
- The age of candidates at the time of submission of applications is 57 years.
- Experience in Web Servers like IIS/ Apache, front end, and back end technologies.
- During the job period Candidates are not required to do any business or to do any legal activities ( for legal and contract deputy Manager posts) directly or indirectly.
- Manager Procurement
- Deputy Manager Gender
- Legal& contracts Deputy Manager
- Deputy Manager Forestry and Livelihood
- Deputy Manager- Management Information System
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online at the official website of NDRMF
- Fill application form
- Attach all the documents with application and submit them through the portal
- No need to send hard copies of the application and documents