Another amazing opportunity for learners who want to get free knowledge from top-ranked international universities. The National University of Singapore is one of the leading universities of Singapur country. It has offered multiple online courses free of cost. These courses are offered by the online platform Coursera, Edx, etc. NUS Courses were for everyone irrespective of their background financially and geographically. Candidates can enroll in it free of cost.
NSU is one of the leading global university located in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) is Singapore’s flagship university and offers a global approach to education and research with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. Its transformative education includes a broad-based curriculum underscored by multi-disciplinary courses and cross-faculty enrichment.
Table of Contents
|National University of Singapore
|Mode of Learning
|No specific time limit
List of Courses:
The National University of Singapore is offering the following online courses:
- Strengthening Your Widening Network
- Engaging in Persuasive and Credible Communication
- Becoming Part of the Globalised Workplace
- Reason and Persuasion: Thinking Through Three Dialogues By Plato
- Write Like Mozart: An Introduction to Classical Music Composition
- Establishing a Professional ‘Self’ through Effective Intercultural Communication
- Digital Product Management
- Block Chian
- Qualitative and Quantitative research
- UX Design
- Digital Transformation
The National University of Singapore’s Free Online Courses will cover the following benefits:
- These courses are online you do not need to go to the specific institute for learning purposes
- Courses are totally free candidates don’t need to pay any penny for learning purposes
- On successful completion, you will get certificates for a minimal fee
- NUS Online courses are self-paced you are not bound to any specific time for learning
- Candidates will be able to get the most latest knowledge about relevant subjects or fields
- A close touch with Asian Top University
- Future exposure after getting a digital certificate
- Network opportunities with people of other cultures
There are the following eligibility criteria for the National University of Singapore Free online courses:
- There are no specific prerequisites required for National University Online courses
- Candidates can apply with any geographical background
- Candidates with any qualification background can learn from it
- Candidates must have the motive and dedication to learn these online courses
- Candidates must have a computer/ laptop or any accessible device
- Candidates must have a good internet connection
Video transcripts and language of The National University of Singapore online course are totally in English for the easy understanding of the candidates.
If candidates purchase the National University of Singapore Online courses certificate for a minimal fee then they will be awarded E-certificates that can be used in the future.
These online courses are self-paced there is no specific deadlines are for these courses candidates can learn according to their own time period.
The duration of the National University of Singapore’s free online courses is 8 to 12 Hours with 4 to 6 study hours per week.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
How to Enroll:
- Enrollment is free of cost for the National University of Singapore in Asia
- Sign up at Coursera or Edx
- Search National University of Singapore
- Check the course of your choice
- Start Learning
- Click on the Financial Aid
- Mail the Customer support of Financial Aid and within 14 days you will get free access to the free Online courses at Coursera