Applications are invited for the Overseas Pakistan Foundation for the year 2022-2023. OPF is looking for suitable candidates who can adjust to the working environment. OPF has announced multiple vacant positions in their department. These positions are based in Pakistan that’s why applicants having their provincial domicile can apply for OPF vacancies.
Both males and females can apply for these vacancies if they are having relevant experience and qualifications can apply for these jobs, These positions are contract bases which leads to permanent positions if they performed diligently. Applicants who applied previously for these jobs on the past dates of 11.12.2021 and 12.12.2021 do not need to apply again their applications will be considered submitted.
|Experience||one to ten years|
|Qualifications||ACCA, ICMA, CA|
Second class master’s degree in commerce Second class Graduation degree in Business Administration
|Place of posting||Islamabad|
|Salary Package||Stipend, 50,000 to 2 lacs|
Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
|Name of Post||Grade||No of positions||Quota||Age|
|Account Assistant||OPF Grade 4||6||3x Punjab 1x Sindh ® 1X Sindh (U)||Age 30 years|
|Assistant Director FINANCE||OPF Grade 07||1||Merit||35 years|
|Additional Director Finance||OPF Grade 9||1||Punjab||50 years|
|Interns||Internship||1||Islamabad, Rawalpindi||30 years|
- Applicants who meet the qualification and experience criteria must apply for these jobs
- Applicants need to provide honest and correct information in the application any fraud or misconduct found in the information application will be rejected by the AUTHORITY
- Applicants already in the government sector must provide NOC at the time of the interview
- Age will be calculated by the closing date of the application
- Applicants who are applying as an intern must have good communication and interpersonal skills
The last date to apply for these opportunities is 30 June 2022. And for the internship program applicants are advised to send their Resumes by 20th June 2022.
How to Apply:
Applicants who are intended to apply must apply physically by depositing 300 rupees at any Askari Bank branch
The amount will be deposited in the account having the account number 00581480800036
After submitting the fee applicants download the application form from the official website i.e:
and send with documents to the given below Address