Pakistan Atomic Energy and Commission is one of the known organizations of Pakistan that works for different activities related to fuel and energy. applications are invited for the PAEC vacancies in its latest advertisement. These jobs are under the department of the directorate of Fuel of PAEC that are looking for candidates who can work with determination and professionalism.
PAEC is hiring candidates from all over Pakistan. males and females can apply for PAEC jobs in 2022. These jobs are for assistants in different departments and drivers, Technicians, etc. Qualifications required for these jobs are related to the vacant situation.
These jobs have been posted in the daily newspaper candidates who are looking for some energetic piece of work are encouraged to apply for these positions in the Pakistan Atomic energy and Commission.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy and Commission|
|Qualifications||Bachelors, Masters, Intermediate|
|no of vacancies||Multiple|
List of vacancies:
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
Join our Whatsapp Group for daily Jobs updates
- Jr Assistant-II admin
- Scientific assistant-II Physics
- Scientific assistant-III Physics
- Scientific Assistant-I
- Tech-II Medical
- Tech-II mechanical
The last date to apply for the Pakistan Atomic energy and commission is 20th September 2022.
Candidates who are applying for the PAEC jobs 2022 must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be citizens of Pakistan
- Candidates holding domicile of the relevant province
- Fresh candidates can also apply
- Candidates with 1st division in academic career will be preferred.
- Positions are on a contract basis that can be extended depending upon the individual performance.
Also see: HEC Moroccan government scholarship 2022
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online for the Pakistan Atomic energy and Commission jobs 2022
- Application after the deadline will not be entertained
- Applicants in government sections can apply through proper channels.
- Dishonest and missed information will lead to the termination of the application.