Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) is the national organization working in close collaboration with other federal and provincial institutions in Pakistan to provide science-based solutions to the agriculture of the country through its statutory functions. Applications are invited for the Pakistan Agricultural Research Council PARC on a temporary basis. PARC is looking for highly competitive and energetic candidates who can work in a professional environment.
These positions are for PSDP Project and the candidates can apply from all over Pakistan. Candidates after selection on merit will be posted in Islamabad.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC)|
|Age||30 to 45 years|
List of Vacancies:
- UDC (PPS-04)
- Computer Assistant (PPS-03)
- Sr. Scientific Officer (PPS-08)
- Scientific Officer (PPS-07)
- Accounts Assistant (PPS-05)
- Lab Technician (PPS-05)
- Scientific Assistant (PPS-05)
- LDC (PPS-03)
- Field Assistant (PPS-02)
- Driver (PPS-02)
- Office / Computer Assistant (PPS-05)
- Driver (PPS-02)
Candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- These positions are based on the regional quota
- The age of the candidates is in between 30 to 40 years
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of Computer
- For the positions of UDC and Computer Assistant, candidates must not have more than one-third division OR grade D in their academic career.
- The place of Posting will be in Islamabad
- Candidates must have HTV/ LTC driving license with 03 years of experience, for the position of Driver
The last date to apply for the latest PARC Jobs is 30th March 2022.
How to Apply:
- candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria may apply online on the PARC website.
- application forms duly filled and signed by the applicants can also be sent to the following address within the due date.
Director (Establishment), PARC HQ, 20-Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad (Ph: 051-90762220)
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Jobs are purely contractual up to the project life or funding by the Government.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.