A great opportunity for the candidates who wanted to join Pakistan Army as Applications are invited for the Pak Army Civilians jobs. Pakistan Army civilian’s jobs will be at station Headquarter Kharia an. This vacancy is for the steno typist and the grade is BS-14. and applicants from Punjab can apply for this vacancy. Applicants can apply at the Commanding officer Station Headquarters Kharia Cantt.
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Job posted||23rd June|
|Education||Intermediate shorthand skills|
Applicants with an intermediate degree and having short-hand skills like a short-hand diploma with typing speed of 40 pm and persons with some experience are preferred to apply for this position.
The last date to apply for a Civilian army job is 3 July 2022.
- Applicants who meet the qualifications and experience criteria are eligible for these vacancies.
- Government employees will take permission from the relevant department
- Army retired persons should not be more than 45 years
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to attach all the attested educational and experience certificates along with the application form and send them to the following address:
Commanding Officer Station Headquarters Kharian Cantt
- Late applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be awarded to the applicants
- Short-listed candidates will be informed via a telephone call.