The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) offers a fellowship program for 2023 for individuals interested in pursuing research in various areas of nuclear technology. The fellowship is awarded by the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS), which is one of the leading institutions in the country for nuclear education and training. This opportunity for those candidates who wanted to pursue MS degree program.
The fellowships are available for both Pakistani and foreign nationals for pursuing postgraduate studies in a variety of fields, including nuclear engineering, radiation physics, nuclear medicine, and other related disciplines. The fellowships cover tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
To apply for the fellowship, interested candidates are required to visit the PIEAS website and complete the online application form. Applicants must also submit a research proposal outlining their proposed research area and a statement of purpose.
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
The selection process is highly competitive, and candidates are evaluated based on their academic record, research proposal, and potential to contribute to the field of nuclear technology. Successful candidates will be informed of their selection and will be invited to join PIEAS for their research studies.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
Table of Contents
|Organization||Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS)|
|Program||PIEAS MS Fellowship Program 2023|
Benefits of the PIEAS Fellowship Program:
Pakistan Atomic energy and Commission through PIEAS will give the following benefits to the candidates:
- Full tuition fee waiver of MS Program
- Monthly Stipend of 35,000 pkr
- Strong career orientation
- Indoor Medical Facility
- Appointment after completion of studies at SPS-8
Fields of Studies:
PIEAS (Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences) is offering MS Fellowship Program in the following fields of study:
- Nuclear Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Medical Physics
The MS Fellowship Program is a full-time research program, the duration of which is two years. The program aims to provide opportunities for research and development in the fields of engineering, sciences, and technology, and to produce graduates who are capable of meeting the challenges.
The Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS) MS Fellowship Program has the following eligibility criteria:
- Pakistani/AJK nationals with a minimum of sixteen years of education (BS/BE/BSc Engineering) in relevant fields from HEC-recognized universities/institutions with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 2.5/4.0 or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a valid PIEAS Test.
- Candidates must not be more than 32 years old on the closing date of the application.
- Candidates must not have availed of any other HEC scholarship or fellowship.
- Candidates who have expected to complete their education by 31st December 2023 may also apply.
- Candidates who are already availing PIEAS fellowship are not eligible to apply.
The last date to apply for the PIEAS Fellowship Prgram is 13th June 2023.
UNHCR Paid Internship Program 2023
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to Apply Online
- Create profile by adding CNIC number
- Put all the required data and apply on the portal
- Submit the fee of 3500 of MS Fellowship Program 2023
Click here to Apply Online for MS Fellowship Program at PIEAS