Candidates who are looking for government jobs must prepare themselves for these opportunities as applications are invited for the Revenue department jobs in Khyber Pakhtun Khawah. These jobs are for the positions of Patwari in the Revenue & Estate Department. These Patwari jobs are for the Project in Revenue and Estate department project named Settlement of Land Records in different Districts of Khyber Pakhtun Khawah.
Candidates having a domicile of Khyber Pakhtun Khawah can apply for these jobs. Both males and females can apply for these jobs. These positions are vacant in Gardawar and Patwari. Candidates having experience in these fields can apply for the Gwadar and Patwari. These jobs are contract basis and will be renewed after 2 years if the individual is found to be determined and dedicated to their position.
Table of Contents
|Department||Revenue & Estate Department KPK|
|Qualifications||Intermediate, Retired Persons|
List of Vacancies:
Candidates applying for Gardawar jobs must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must belong to KPK and have a domicile in the relevant district
- Retired Revenue/ Settlement official having 10 years of experience
- Applicants should be physically fit
- Candidates terminated or dismissed from the retired or revenue/ settlement official
Candidates belonging for Patwari jobs must meet the following criteria:
- Retired Revenue/ Settlement official
- Must be retired and physically fit
- Candidates who are fresh can apply with FSc with Patwari course
- The age of candidates must be of 35 years
The last date to apply for the Revenue & Estate Department 6th September 2022.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Revenue & Estate Department positions are needed to send an application with supporting documents in the following address:
Revenue Academy, Phase-3, Chowk, Hayatabad, Peshawar.