Punjab Public Service Commission yet again announce the amazing opportunity for the graduates who wanted to do jobs in the government department. PPSC has announced the latest vacancies for the citizens of Pakistan in their latest advertisement. These vacancies have been announced in Advertisement no 18/ 2022.
Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degrees are eligible for these PPSC jobs in 2022. These vacancies are for Punjab candidates, those who have a Punjab domicile are eligible for these positions. Candidates should read out the complete eligibility criteria in the advertisement before applying for PPSC positions that were announced in September 2022.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Punjab Public Services Commission|
|Qualifications||16 years of education|
The last date to apply for these positions is 16th September 2022.
United Bank Limited Latest opportunities| BSO Required
List of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director Research
- Subject Specialist
- Labor inspector
- Sr Software Engineer
- Deputy director Finance
- Research Fellow
- IT Specialist
- Senior accounts officer
- Civil Society Coordinator
- Oracle Base Admin
- Item developer
- Labour officer
Departments of Positions:
These positions are from the following departments:
- Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department
- School Education Department (Punjab Examination Commission)
- Youth Affairs (Sports Department).
- Labour & HR Department
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
- Candidates must have a domicile of Punjab
- Candidates must have relevant qualifications for these positions
- Candidates must submit the application online
- Both males and females are eligible criteria.
Candidates need to apply online and follow the following step
- Download the Challan form and fill it out properly
- Submit a fee of 600 at any branch of the National Bank
- Or online by using Mobile phones, ATMs, internet banking, etc
- Then apply on the official portal.