This a great opportunity for the citizens of Punjab Pakistan. Candidates who wanted to join Punjab Police as Constables is going to have a great chance. Punjab Police has announced the latest positions of Constables and Lady Constables, Traffic assistants, Constable for the special protection unit SPU, and Driver constables MT Punjab from all over Punjab Pakistan.
Applications will be open on 1-Nov-2022 till 15 days after the official advertisement. Candidates who wanted to join Punjab Police as Constables read the complete article and prepare themselves for these great opportunities. Applications will be accepted from all over Pakistan.
Candidates having Punjab domicile will be eligible for the constable jobs in 2022. Candidates can get the application form from the website and submit it to the nearest district police offices. Candidates who meet the physical and qualifications criteria can join Punjab Police as constables. There is also a specific quota for minorities and retired army persons and their children. Complete details are mentioned on opportunitiesfinder.com best of luck to the candidates who are going to apply for the Punjab Police Grade 7 constable positions.
Table of Contents
|no of vacancies
|18 to 22 years
List of Positions:
- Security Constables SPU
- Male & Lady Constables Punjab Police
- Traffic Assistant
- Driver Constables MT Punjab
- Male and Lady Constable Wireless Operators
There are multiple eligibility criteria for the Punjab police constable Jobs.
- The age for the civilians is 18 to 22 years
- Except for the candidates belonging to DG Khan and Rajan Pur their age must be 18 to 25 years
- Age relaxation to the army retired candidates
- For women: height must be 5.2′
- For men: the height must be 5.7′ while for Candidates from DG khan and Rajan Pur
- height must be 5.5′.
Chest size for males:
- Chest size for males must be 33′ to 34.5′
- For DG khan and Rajan Pur candidates’ criteria must be 31′-32.5”.
- Candidates must have the domicile of their current residency along with CNIC
- For Rajanpur and tribal areas candidates must have a domicile of tribal areas.
Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination with 50% marks.
you may be interested in: Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited| GEPCO’s latest positions in 2022
For male Candidates:
1.6 km running in 7 meters
For female candidates
1.6km running in 10 minutes
Commencement of Registration:
Registration of the Punjab Police Latest positions will be officially started from 1-November-2022
The last date to apply for the Punjab police and Traffic police positions will be 15 November 2022.
How to apply:
Candidates need to apply through the following method:
- Download the application form from the Punjab police’s official website
- No relaxation in any eligibility criteria
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with all relevant documents and send it to the relevant district office.
- Any bogus/ dishonest information leads to the rejection of their application along with punishment according to the law.
- Candidates who wanted to get hired on the basis of family claims they must be deposit retirement papers/ pension copies and all other relevant documents.
- If candidates will be successful in more than one position they have to deposit an affidavit for only one position.