Punjab Public Service Commission has already announced multiple vacancies under advertisement 18/2022, 19/2022, and 20/2022 these total vacant positions have been announced in different departments like agriculture, Labor, Hr, and many others. Today in the latest advertisement Punjab Public Service Commission once again announced multiple positions under advertisement no 21/2022.
These positions has been announced in the daily newspaper on 4th September 2022. Candidates having a domicile in Punjab are eligible to apply for these positions. males, transgender, and females having the required qualifications are eligible for these posts. Labour and Human Resource Department, Excise, Taxation, and Narcosis Control Department, Literacy & Non-Formal basic education department, Information, and cultural department, and agricultural department. Qualifications required for these positions are a master’s in relevant subjects and a BCS from the recognized University of Pakistan.
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Gender||Males, females, transgender|
|Qualifications||Masters in relevant fields|
|No of vacancies||Multiple|
|Job posted||4 September|
|age||37 to 50 years|
|duration||3 to 5 years|
|Place of Posting||anywhere in Punjab|
|name of position||grade||No of position|
|Sr. Oracle PL/ SQL DEV||BS-17||1|
|Material Development Expert||BS-17||1|
|Programmer Mobile application||BS-17||1|
|Assistant Research officer||BS-17||2|
Syllabus of written test:
Following is the syllabus of the written test examination of the Punjab Public Service Commission Latest Jobs adv.no 21/2022:
- One paper Mcqs type writing test of 100 marks duration of this test is 90 minutes
- Qualification-related questions. 80%
- Questions related to General ability, Pakistan Studies, Current affairs, basic mathematics, English, Urdu everyday science, and Basic computer studies.
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Punjab Public Service Commission Latest Jobs under adv.no 21/2022:
- Candidates must belong to the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in a relevant field
- Candidates’ age must be in between 40-50 years as per the relevant field
- The experience of the candidates will be considered by the regulatory authorities.
- Candidates have to provide all the real documents at the time of the interview.
The last date to apply for the Punjab Public Service Commission Latest Jobs under adv.no 21/2022 is 19th September 2022.
How to apply:
Candidates are advised to apply online for the Punjab Public Service Commission Latest Jobs adv.no 21/2022.
- Candidates have to fill the challan form
- Pay the online challan form fee under the prescribed method of the Punjab Public Service Commission.