Higher Education Commission is always looking for students who are purely on merit. This time HEC announced post-graduate scholarships for Pakistani Students in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. KSA has announced fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study at different levels of their educational careers. Applicants who are looking to study for their graduation, Master’s or Ph.D. programs in Saudi Arabia are encouraged to apply.
HEC makes the application procedure easy as you don’t need to apply through any consultant or agency HEC makes the KSA scholarship opportunity official and also tells applying procedure to the scholarship aspirants.
Students who are residents in Pakistan and legal residents in Saudi Arabia both can apply. These scholarships are for 25 different universities and the applicants who meet the criteria of any university can get scholarships in that relevant institute. There are different available fields of study in which applicants can apply for scholarships.
Table of Contents
Disciplines of Studies:
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Computer Science
- Media Science
|Host Country||Saudi Arab|
|Scholarships announced by||Higher Education Commission|
|Nationality||Pakistani and AJK|
|Institutes||25 KSA Universities|
|Gender||Both males and Females|
|Scholarship for||Postgraduation, Ph.D. Program|
|Age||17 to 25 for Bachelors|
Below 30 for masters
Less than 35years for Ph.D. programs
25 KSA universities are eligible for HEC scholarships. Only 5% of international students are eligible in these institutes. Except for Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara. The admission percentage of Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman for girls in Riyadh is 8 percent for international students. Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara Grants Admission on scholarships ar 85% of total seats.
- Applicants from Pakistan and AJK are eligible for these scholarships
- Applicants who are applying for bachelor’s programs must be in between 17 to 35 years
- Applicants who are applying for the Masters’s program must be less than 30 years
- Applicants who are going to apply for the Ph.D. program must be less than 35 years
- Applicants with criminal records are not eligible for these scholarships
- 75% of applicants are from Pakistan
- Applicants must have the clean educational background
- Both males and females are eligible for these scholarships
- Applicants have not applied or gotten any other scholarship award from KSA institutes or the government.
Commencement of Classes:
Selected applicants will join their relevant program from September to October each year in Saudi Arabia.
Beneficial Awards of Scholarships:
There are following benefits will be awarded to the selected candidates:
- Free medical allowance not only for students but also for their families if married
- Free lodging of the Candidates
- The subsidized mess at the campus of the institute
- 3-month allowance for the shipment of the books
- 3 months allowance for married students on arrival in KSA
- Return air ticket will be provided
- Co-curricular activities at the campus
- 900 Riyals will be provided to science students and 850 Saudi Riyals stipend will be awarded to the Humanities students.
List of Universities:
There are a number of Universities that are providing scholarships under the KSA scholarship program
|King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|Hafar al Batin University||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|Al Baha Univerity||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|Imam Abdulrahman University||www.iau.edu.sa|
|Princess Nora University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
How to Apply:
HEC has only announced these scholarships through the diplomatic channel they are not responsible for any other consequences related to KSA scholarships. Applicants can apply by themselves online on the websites of the Saudi Universities and forward these downloaded application to the Pakistan Embassy, Riyadh
for follow-up with the Ministry of Education.