Great news for medical students who are studying MBBS, BDS, and others medicine related students. Specialized Health Care and Medical Education department SHC-MED, has announced multiple vacancies for Medical superintendents in different Hospitals of Punjab Pakistan. SHC-MED is one of the recognized departments of the Government of Pakistan and almost all hospital work under this department.
SHC-MED Punjab is looking for applications of medical or health professionals for the post of Medical Superintendent in 15 different health institutes or hospitals of Punjab Pakistan. Candidates who have done MBBS, DPH, DHA DMCH, MCPS, FCPS/ MS/ MD/ M.Sc or equivalent and are recognized by the PMC/ HEC are eligible to apply for the SHC-MED jobs. This opportunity has been announced in the daily advertisement read complete details on opportunitiesfinder.com for any query join us on our social handles:
Table of Contents
|Organization||Specialized Health Care and Medical Education department SHC|
|no of vacancies||15|
|Basic Pay Scale||18 to 20 BPS|
- Medical superintendent
List of Health Institutes:
Following are the Hospitals in which these positions have been announced by the Specialize Health Care and Medical Education department :
- Services Hospital Lahore
- Lahore General Hospital
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore
- Lady Aitchison Hospital Lahore
- Govt Mian Munshi DHQ Hospital Lahore
- Govt Muhamad Nawaz Sharif Hospital Lahore
- Ch. Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Wazirabad
- Institute of Urology & Transportation Rawalpindi
- Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology
- Govt Hospital Ghulam Muhammad Faisalabad
- Children’s Hospital & Institute of Child Health Multan
- Nawab Sadiq khan Hospital Bahawalpur
- Bahawal Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur
- Cardiac Centre QAMC Bahawalpur
- Teaching Hospital DG Khan
The following are the eligibility criteria for the positions of Medical Superintendents:
- Candidates must belong to Punjab Pakistan
- Candidates must have a domicile of Punjab Pakistan
- Candidates’ all academic certificates must be registered by the PMC or Higher Education Commission.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected by the authority.
The last date to apply for the Specialized Health Care and Medical Education Jobs is 30th November 2022.
Applicants must have the following qualifications for the positions in Specialized Health Care and Medical Education:
Candidates are advised to apply online for the Medical Superindentents in SHC-MED
The following procedure will be conducted by the department for the selection of the final candidates.
- Application submission Process
- Interview by the Panel
- Physical fitness test
- Final Selection and Joining