Candidates who are free after giving matriculations exams undoubtedly looking for better options for their future. The selection of fields after 10 years of education is very important, we are providing you an opportunity where you can find an excellent future in the engineering field. It is merely not only education but also training in the practical field. You will get job or employment chances not only in SUPARCO but also in many other organizations.
SITT named SUPARCO Institute of Technical Training Karachi is functioning for the Pakistan National Space Agency, SUPARCO. SITT is affiliated with the Sindh Board of Technical Education Karachi city. An amazing opportunity for the matriculation students. As SITT is introducing an Apprenticeship scheme for the academic year 2022. Basically, SITT is offering 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineering for matric-free students. Admissions are offered by the SITT for the both male and female students. These 3 years of apprenticeship training will lead them to DAE in electronics and Mechanical fields.
Table of Contents
Candidates who will join the SUPARCO apprenticeship will get many benefits among them getting employment opportunities is the basic and key feature of this apprenticeship. Only a few slots are there in SUPARCO that’s why the whole process of the apprenticeship will be purely on merit. It is not an education only at SITT it is basically training relevant to their field.
|Institute||SUPARCO Institute of Technical Training|
|Matric||Matric with Science group|
Duration of Apprenticeship:
This SUPARCO apprenticeship scheme will of 3 years and will be equal to 3-year diploma as Associate Engineer.
The last date to apply for the apprenticeship is 28th August 2022.
Slight features of Apprenticeship:
- Candidates will add an amazing piece of information after getting 3 years of training at SUPARCO
- Pick and drop from specific points will be given to the students
- Discipline and a well-mannered environment will be provided to the candidates
- Experienced and skillful mentors and faculty will be given to the students
- Some medical insurance will be provided to the candidates.
- Hostel facilities will be available to the outsider apprentices only.
- Candidates must have done Matric with the science group
- Candidates must have gotten 70% marks in the last examination
- Candidates must be born between 29 Aug 2005 to 28 Aug 2008
- Candidates must be medically fit
- Single candidates are eligible for these apprenticeships.
How to Apply:
- Applicants will apply via an online platform
- Only short-listed candidates will be selected
- Candidates will be able to take tests in Lahore Karachi and Islamabad
- Mechanical and Electronic disciplines will be assigned to the selected candidates