Applications are invited by the University of the Massachusetts Amherst for undergraduate students to join the fully funded exchange program in the United States of America. The SUSI Summer Exchange program is one of the well-known fully funded programs that will enhance the opportunity for the candidates who will take part in it. It is the fully funded one that will cover the round fare air ticket, VISA expenses, Housing, meal expenses, etc. It means this is a fully funded program candidates do not need to worry about the financial expenses while joining the program USA
The SUSI Summer exchange program is an opportunity for Pakistani undergraduate students for the academic year 2024. The SUSI Summer Exchange program is a fully funded sponsored program by the U.S. Department of State. Candidates need to focus on the policy-making at the local State and Federal levels of the United States of America and then compare it with their home country. This short summer exchange program aims to increase the mutual understanding between Pakistan and the USA.
There are multiple great news while applying for the SUSI Summer exchange program the first one is that no IELTS/ TOEFL is required for the SUSI Summer exchange program anyhow candidates’ English proficiency skills are extraordinary to make their chances of selection wide. Secondly, candidates do not need to have a high CGPA, leadership, and policy-making potential of the candidates will be enough and they do not need a passport while applying for the SUSI exchange program candidates can prepare it after the application process so it will be easier for them candidates to apply in it.
The SUSI summer exchange program is for undergraduate Pakistani students candidates must be studying undergraduate degree at a recognized University in Pakistan. Enjoy to your trip to the United States of America and get maximum benefits from it.
Table of Contents
About the SUSI Summer Exchange Program:
In the SUSI exchange program, the academic program will examine policymaking at the federal, state, and local levels of government and weave together a strong understanding of American institutions. To enhance the academic experience, the University of Massachusetts will focus on sub-themes such as the need for diversity in the policymaking process, civil rights and safety measures, food inspection, environmental policy, immigration, quality education, and leadership potential. Academic sessions will be complemented with hands-on sessions and workshops designed to build skills in the topics mentioned above through case studies, simulations, presentations, leadership activities, community service, visits with elected officials, and discussions with the local community.
Approximately ten (10) American students will partake in the academic residency to maximize interaction between Pakistani and American students in a classroom setting.
The Institute will encourage participants to develop innovative and practical plans to become engaged citizens in their own communities. Activities will include an election simulation, digital storytelling workshops, and a visit to a local community center and food bank. If conditions allow, the SUSI will include a one-week integrated study tour in the United States with visits to Boston, Massachusetts; New York City, New York; Washington, D.C.; and Richmond, Virginia.
|Location||United States of America|
|Host||Government of America|
|Program||SUSI Summer Exchange Program|
|Organization||University of the Massachusetts Amherst|
|Eligible countries||Pakistani Students|
|Age||20 to 25 years|
The following benefits will be covered by the SUSI Summer Exchange Program:
- The stipend will be rewarded
- Round airfare tickets will be provided|
- VISA Expenses will be covered
- Field trips inside the US
- Workshops and Seminars opportunity
- Health Insurance will also be covered
- Candidates will get a chance to have communication devices like iPads/ Mobile phones etc
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled to join the SUSI Summer Exchange Program:
- Candidates must be doing an undergraduate program( At least one remaining semester from graduation) from a recognized University of Pakistan
- Both males and females are eligible to apply
- Only females can apply for the Madeleine K. Albright Young Women Leaders – Public Policy
- Students must be proficient in English-speaking
- Participants who are past Recipient of the SUSI Exchange program or UGRAD program are not eligible
- The age of candidates is in between 20 to 25 years
- Candidates must have good involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Candidates must have an interest in learning about the USA.
- Candidates must be comfortable in campus life
Their fields of study will be varied and may include the sciences, social sciences, humanities, education, business, and other professional fields.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Duration of SUSI Summer Exchange program:
The SUSI Summer Exchange program is a short-term program that will last only for 6 weeks in the United States of America.
Deadline for SUSI Summer Exchange Program:
The applications are open from 6th October 2023 and the last date to apply for SUSI Summer EXCHANGE Program is 6th November 2023.
How to Apply for the SUSI Summer Exchange Program:
- Candidates need to submit the SUSI Application Form
- Completely fill out the application form
- Emailed to the relevant authority
- The public Diplomacy Section will contact the students for further process