Applications are invited for the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) internship or short-duration Job Program from all over the world. The UNDP Internship Program provides opportunities for students and recent graduates to gain hands-on experience and exposure to the work of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), while contributing to the organization’s mission of reducing poverty, achieving sustainable development, and promoting inclusive and democratic societies.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
The program offers a dynamic and rewarding experience for interns, who receive guidance and mentorship from UNDP staff and have the opportunity to participate in various activities and events, such as seminars, workshops, and field visits.
Table of Contents
|Organization||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Program||UNDP Careers 2023|
|Interns Posting||Respective Location|
These internship has been announced in multiple countries and some are as follows:
Also Apply for: Nestle Paid Internship Program 2023
- Arab States
- Europe & the Commonwealth of Independent States
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Asia and the Pacific
- HQ and Other
There are some of the benefits of an internship with UNDP, include:
- Professional development: As a UNDP intern, you will have access to an array of professional development opportunities, including training, seminars, and workshops.
- Monthly Stipend: UNDP does provide a modest monthly stipend to its interns.
- VISA Assisanc: UNDP does not provide visa assistance during the internship. It is the intern’s responsibility to obtain the necessary visa for their internship.
- Networking opportunities: UNDP provides interns with the opportunity to meet and work with professionals from different parts of the world, which can help you to build a network of contacts within the development community.
- Exposure to different cultures: UNDP operates in many countries and regions, so you can gain exposure to different cultures, languages, and ways of life while working with the organization.
- Valuable work experience: You will have the chance to work on important development issues at the cutting edge of global development efforts.
- Contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals: You will work on projects that help to advance the global development agenda, and contribute directly to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The last date to apply for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) internship program vary post to post anyhow most of the vacant positions have deadlines between April to May 2023.
You may be interested in: UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2023
Areas of Interest:
Internship assignments are available in a range of areas, including but not limited to:
UNHCR Paid Internship Program 2023
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
- Climate change and environmental sustainability
- Democratic governance and rule of law
- Poverty reduction and inclusive growth
- Health and resilience
To be eligible for the UNDP Internship Program, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a graduate-level program (second university degree or higher) or have graduated within the past six months from a university or equivalent institution in a field related to UNDP’s work
- Have experience of the relevant fields
- Be fluent in English (knowledge of other UN languages is an asset)
- Have excellent academic performance and relevant professional work experience, if applicable
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the values and principles of the United Nations
The duration of the UNDP internship varies from 3 to 6 months, depending on the needs of the office and the availability of the intern. Interns are typically selected twice a year, with application periods in January and July.
FAO Young Talent Paid Internship Program 2023
How to Apply:
Here are the steps to apply for UNDP Internship Program:
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
- Visit the UNDP Careers website and search for available internship opportunities.
- Read the internship job descriptions carefully to ensure that you meet the minimum qualifications and requirements.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter, highlighting your relevant skills, experiences, and interests.
- Submit your application online by clicking the “Apply” button on the job posting.
- Wait for feedback from UNDP on the status of your application.
Note that the UNDP accepts internship applications on a rolling basis throughout the year. It is essential to apply for an internship opening that matches your skills and interests.
Click here to see the list of Vacancies in the UNDP
Am very interested in college