United Nations Development Program UNDP is looking for a Project intern for their Power project in the district of Mongolia. The Project named “Supporting Renewable Energy Transition in Ger Districts for an Increase Benefit to Livelihood” aims to support 50 women-headed households from the Ger district of Ulaanbaatar with procurement and installation of electric heaters, photovoltaic equipment for heating purposes to ensure healthy living conditions with clean indoor air quality for least advantaged households. The perspective of this project of UNDP is to promote the solution and introduce renewable energy.
The select interns will be able to do work under the supervision and guidance of the Project Manager and will update the Project Unit about its day-to-day progress. Candidates who have good communication and Personnel skills are encouraged to apply for the UNDP project internship Program for the academic year 2024-2025.
Table of Contents
|UNDP Project Internship
|Enrolled in PostGraduation
|minimum 18 years
Internship Benefits and Conditions:
UNDP project interns will get the following benefits under Project Internship Program:
- UNDP will provide a stipend of USD 223.07 monthly by the provisions of the UNDP Internship policy
- Interns are expected to work full-time, but flexibility is allowed during education programs;
- The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with UNDP
- Interns are not considered staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity.
- Selected Interns must be able to share proof of education enrolment and/or graduation, and medical/ insurance valid for the location in which the internship will be carried out and for the duration of the internship. In addition, selected interns must provide self-certification of good health before starting the internship.
Candidates need to follow the following requirements for the UNDP Internship Program:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree program (such as a master’s program, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
Applicants are not required to have professional work experience but experience working in interpretation and translation areas are highly desired.
Required skills and competencies.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
• Ability to follow up immediately and facilitate solutions to challenges and attention to detail
• Ability to focus on a variety of tasks within deadlines and to work under time pressure;
• Strong work ethic and commitment
• Team player, organized and resourceful
• Ability to work as part of a team in an international and multicultural environment.
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Outstanding interpreting, reading, writing, and translating skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technical matters in the working languages.
The last date to apply for the UNDP Internship Program is 5 February 2024.
Contract Duration and Location:
The duration of the UNDP internship Program is 6 months and it will be held in Balton, Mongolia.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- The candidates need to apply online for the UNDP Internship program
- Candidates do not need to have an account for the UNDP Internship Application Process|
- Just add your email id and upload your Resume