Learning is the right of every individual and UNICEF is fulfilling the dream of learning of every individual free of cost. UNICEF is one of the worldly recognized Non-Profit organizations that work in more than 190 countries UNICEF is intended to save children’s lives, defend their rights, and help them fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence. Agora is a free portal offering tailored learning solutions to UNICEF’s staff, partners and supporters.
UNICEF with the collaboration of AGORA has initiated the online learning Program. UNICEF will teach various online learning courses through AGORA. there are about 300+ courses that will be offered by the UNICEF Agora and candidates from any nationality, race or educational background can get benefit from it. These courses are consisting of many topics from child care to leadership and the candidates according to their own time frame and interests can get benefits from it.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Table of Contents
|Free Online Courses
|Mode of teaching
|No specific time limit
List of Courses:
There are about 341 courses offered by the UNICEF AGORA and some of its fields are as follows:
- Focus area
- Child Support
- Career Support
- Leading and Management
- Operational Support
- Communication and Languages
The language of these courses is English and the candidates can easily understand the context and material of the course provided.
These 360 courses will be taught online in which 299 courses will be taught offline on AGORA while the rest of them will be on Smartphones, Tablets, etc.
The following benefits will be covered by the UNICEF free online courses:
- Candidates from any part of the world can learn the online courses
- Candidates with any educational background can learn
- Learners can learn different kinds of skills
- Candidates will be able to enhance their networking
- A good addition to the CV of the learner
No hard and fast eligibility criteria for UNICEF online courses:
- Candidates can learn with any educational background
- Candidates can get access to these online courses from any geographical background
- Candidates must have a good internet connection
- Learners must have a mobile phone or laptop
The courses are self-paced and the candidates can learn at any time according to their own schedule, so there is no specific deadline for it.
Most activities of UNICEF free online courses include completion tracking and/or assessments on the basis of which you can receive digital badges and/or certificates of completion which you can then use to advance your career.
How to Apply:
- Candidates first register themselves for AGORA
- Make an account on it
- Search UNICEF free online courses
- Select and learn the course of your choice