Amazing news for candidates who want to pursue their higher education on a fully funded scholarship. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is inviting applications for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Program at the University of Brunei Darussalam to foreign students Tenable in Brunei Darussalam for the academic year 2024-2025. Brunei Government is providing opportunities for international students to study Undergraduate, Postdoctorate, or doctoral degrees in top leading institutes of Brunei Darussalam the University of Brunei Darussalam. Candidates who meet the criteria must join the Brunei Darussalam Scholarships.
The Government of Foreign Affairs Brunei Darussalam will cover almost complete expenses of the international students who will be selected under this scholarship Program. Brunei Darussalam will cover the tuition fee, living cost, insurance, and multiple other advantages that will be beneficial for the students in pursuing higher education. Study in the Netherlands
Brunei Scholarships are for international students only who want to study in Brunei for the first time and Brunei Nationals or who have already studied in Brunei are not eligible for this opportunity. International students will be eligible to study for 4 years under 8 semesters for multiple programs or majors. Candidates first read the complete details before applying for UBD scholarships from 2024 to 2025. Do you want to study in UK?
Table of Contents
|University of Brunei Darussalam
|Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Program
Candidates must meet the following requirements for the eligibility criteria of the Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Program:
You may also apply for Trinity Fellowship Program
- The minimum requirement for Master’s Degree Programmes is normally a relevant Bachelor’s
- Degree with Honours (Second Class and above) or its equivalent from institutions recognized by the University Senate unless otherwise stated.
- Applicants who do not possess a Second Class Honours Degree may be considered, provided they
- have relevant working experience and possess other academic or professional qualifications deemed suitable and equivalent for admission to the program.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate English language proficiency of at least a Grade C6 in
- English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum overall score of at least 550
- For an application for Master by Research programs, the applicant must attach a Research Proposal in the UBD Online Admissions Application (OASys)
The duration of the Darruslam Brunei scholarship depends upon the following Masters programs:
Master by Coursework
The period of study will be twelve (12) months full-time or eighteen (18) months full-time
depending on the program.
Master by Research:
The period of study will be twenty-four (24) months full-time.
Darussalam Brunei Scholarship Program will cover the following benefits for international students:
- The tuition fee will be waived including the Registration and application fee
- Allowance of BND 2200.00 per month for 36 months
- On Campus, accommodation of 36 months will be provided
- One Round trip of the economy class will be awarded
- Allowances for field research BND 1000.00 for arts and Humanities and BND 2000.00 for science candidates
The last date to apply for the Darussalam Brunei scholarship program is 29th February 2024 for the graduate program and 19th February 2024 for an undergraduate degree.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- Candidates need to apply online for the scholarship program
- Fill out the online application form and submit it online