Candidates who are interested to study in any European country is going to have an amazing opportunity as the University of PISA has announced multiple scholarships for international students free of cost. The University of PISA is one of the top-ranked institutes located in Turkey. The University of PISA has announced DSU Scholarship Program for the Academic year 2023-2024. University di PISA invited applications from European and non-European developing countries to apply for the fully funded scholarship Program in Italy.
Students can apply for the scholarship provided by the Agenza Regionale Ditto allo Studio Universitario- DSU is the agency for the University Study Right of the Tuscany Regional Council (Regione Toscana). A fully funded scholarship program will be awarded to deserving students from developing countries. Students who are already enrolled in the University of planning to enroll in it will get a chance to study on a fully funded scholarship Program.
Scholarship offered by the DSU Services Scholarship at the University of PISA is a Grant for Disabled Students, Extraordinary Contributions, Subsidised Canteen Prices, etc.) and they are requested to apply online.
Table of Contents
|Institute||Universiti di PISA|
|Scholarship Type||Fully funded|
|Training start||No specific time limit|
List of Programs offered:
The following list of Programs are offered at the University of PISA under the DSU scholarship.
- Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Mathematical, Physical, and Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
The following benefits will be covered under the DSU scholarship in Italy:
- free accommodation
- free meals at the University dining halls
- contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- exemption from University tuition fees.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the eligibility at University of PISA:
- Candidates must be from European and NO EU countries
- Candidates must enroll at the University of PISA or planning to enroll
- Candidates must be from deserving families, source of income should be attached to the application
- International students applying for master’s scholarships must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should not be recipients of any other international scholarship in Italy.
- applicants must present a certification issued by the Italian representative in their home country, confirming that they do not belong to a high-income fam
The last date to apply for the DSU scholarship services is 6th September 2023.
The following documents are required for the Scholarship Program:
- Academic transcripts
- Source of Income
- Reference Letters
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- Candidates first apply for the admissions at University di PISA
- Then apply for the scholarship Program