Applications are invited for the Warwick Chancellor International scholarship program in the United Kingdom for doctoral degree programs. Warwick Chancellor scholarships are for bright and exceptional doctorate students who make a promise to present a good part in the Warwick Doctoral College. Warwick Chancellor scholarships are offered to those international postgraduate researchers who make invaluable contributions to our vibrant global community of world-leading researchers.
Chancellor scholarships are offered to the 42 brilliant candidates and it will cover their total cost of 5 million dollars for the academic year 2024 to 2025. Warwick Chancellor scholarships are for international researchers. It will cover the tuition fee as well as give the maintenance stipend to the selected researchers for 3.5 years.
Table of Contents
|Program||Warwick Chancellor International Scholarship Program|
|Eligible countries||All over the world|
Field of Study:
PhD scholarships are offered to the candidates who want to pursue their doctorate degree at Warwick Doctorate College.
The following benefits will be covered at Wariwick for the Warwick Chancellor Scholarship Program:
- A total of up to £5 million allocated to the scholars for this scholarship
- The full tuition fee will be waived off
- The maintenance stipend of £18,622 per annum for 3.5 years
- A Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
The following are the eligiblity criteria for the Warwick Chancellor Scholarship Program for the Ph.D. program:
- Be currently enrolled in the first year of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick, to be eligible you must be within the first 12 months of enrolment of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University in October 2024
- Scholars must be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- Scholars can be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
The last date to apply for the Wrwik Chancellor Scholarship Program for a Doctorate degree in the UK is 14 December 2024. While the deadline for the document’s submission is 9 January 2024.
How to Apply:
- Read all the criteria before applying for the Warwick Scholarship Program
- Fill the online application
- Submit the course application and supporting documents
Here is the list of the supporting documents for the Warwick Scholarship Program:
- Personal Statement
- Approval of Supervisor
- Language Proficiency
- Academic Transcripts
- Research Proposals
- Academic Transcripts