World Bank is considered the center of all banks regulating around the world. It is one of its best features is that it offers a Bank internship Program each year, Summer Internship Program, and a Winter Internship program. For the academic year, the 2022 World bank announced its Winter Internship Program from November to March while Summer Internship started from May to September each Year. At this time of year, World Bank has commenced the application Procedure for the bank Internship for Summer Program. Bank Internship Program is seeking highly motivated candidates who have certain visions and missions to bring new perspectives to the World Bank.
Candidates can take dig into innovative ideas and research experiences for different practical experiences. Candidates who are interested in getting or doing this internship program will get a great chance to enhance their CV value. Candidates will get airfare and 3000 USD as a stipend for this internship Program. World Bank is offering these internships in development operations and other business units. For further details, candidates need to read the complete article.
Table of Contents
|Organization||World Bank Organization|
|Program||Bank Internship Program|
|Qualifications||Graduation/ pursuing masters|
|Job posted||1- December-2022|
List of Fields Available:
World Bank is offering these internships in the following fields for operations ( Front Line) :
- human development (public health, education, nutrition, population)
- social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- urban planning
- natural resources management
while for private sector development and other related fields:
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- and other corporate services
World Bank is accepting applications for BIP from 1st December 2022 through 31st January 2023.
Duration of Internship:
The World Bank internship duration is 4 weeks for Bank Internship Program.
To be eligible for a Bank Internship Program, candidates must have:
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time).
- No Age limit for World Bank Internship Program 2023
- to apply Males and particularly females for BIP
Benefits of Bank Internship Program:
- World Bank offers an hourly salary
- 3000 USD travel expenses
- These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city.
- Candidates will have to bear their own accommodation and expenses.
You find it interesting: CTI Career opportunities 2022
The bank internship Program is held most probably in the USA, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices.
Candidates must have the following documents required for World Bank Internship Program:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- visa holders need to obtain a G4 visa abroad prior to starting employment or an unpaid internship at the WB.
- Candidates need to apply by 31 January 11:59 pm.
- Candidates are advised to enter personal information accurately
- Candidates need to ensure that they are using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as their browser version.
- Candidates must have a fast and secure broadband internet network
- Candidates will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address since this will be the Bank’s main channel of communication with candidates regarding their candidacy.
- Candidates must be advised to complete their application Procedure at a single session, upload all documents and answer all questions properly
- Enter your phone number complete with country code
- Do not enter special characters in the application
- Each document should not exceed above than 5MB
- Complete the application procedure in 90 minutes
- Submit documents in pdf file
- Do not rename the document with any special character
- Once candidates submit their applications, they will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
- Upon submission of their application, they will receive an email confirmation providing you with your application number.
- It is clear that World Bank has not pre-defined the number of interns
- Interns will be hired by the hiring managers
- They will be shortlisted between February to July for the Summer internship program