Amazon is a worldly recognized online Business market, and it is an Industry of selling and purchasing thousands of items, and people from all over the world are likely to purchase online from Amazon. In the latest update, Amazon has announced its internship program in different fields of life like accounts, Security engineers, software engineer internships, Business Analysts, Account representatives, etc. Whether you are in Bachelor, Master, or doing Ph.D. amazon teams have internship positions available globally.
These Amazon internship Programs are designed in such a way that students with an understanding of the Amazon market can adjust to that environment. Interns are likely to do work in a way that makes a huge impact on products, and services and ultimately it will make a huge good difference to the millions of customers.
Visit us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Visit us on our Instagram Page
Amazon is looking for hands-on, creative, details oriented analytical, and highly motivated interns that will be beneficial to Amazon in growing businesses. The location of these internships is mostly Canada and the applicants have to relocate from their hometown to Canada if they wanted to do Amazon internship program 2023. A handsome stipend with other benefits will also be provided to the candidates.
Table of Contents
Amazon as an employer:
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and discourages any kind of discrimination on the basis if race, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, age, and other legally protected statuses. disabled individuals who wanted to do request accommodation can request it on the official website.
Read the complete article if you are interested in the Amazon internship program 2022.
|Program||Amazon Internship Program|
|Job Posting||Respective Location|
Available internship Fields:
Amazon has announced internships in various programs such as:
You may be interested in: Google Internship Program 2023
- Sales, advertising, and Accounts management
- The IT Support Engineer
- Buying Planning, Stock Management
- Digital Marketing
- Data Science
- Operation Management
- Retail In Stock Manager Intern
- Product Manager
- Software Dev Engineer
- Business Intelligence Intern
- Business Intel Engineer
- Account Representative
- Retail Vendor Manager SVS intern
- Tech Intern Program AWS
- Business Working Student
- Retail Manager Intern
- Financial Manager Intern
- Data Science
- Specialist Software Development Engineer
Each internship program has different qualifications that can be mentioned on the official website anyhow some basic academic qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s or currently enrolled in bachelor’s that can be completed between December 2023-June 2024.
- Graduates or post graduate candidates
- Candidates who have done doctoral degree program in the relevant fields
Caandidates must meet the following criteria for the eligibility:
- Candidates can apply from all the specific regions in which internships have been announced by Amazon
- Candidates can apply having qualification backgrounds of undergraduate/ post graduation and PhD programs.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of relative fields
Candidates must have the following responsibilities and can do these jobs quite skillfully:
- Strong organizational and Time Management
- Ability to influence Across all levels of the organization
- Strong Academic, leadership, and Extracurricular record
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication with a keen focus on delivering business-related queries.
- Ability to make decisions
Base Pay of Amazon Interns:
The Amazon internship offers an 8,000$ stipend to the internees per month that include health, accommodation, and multiple benefits.
Duration of Amazon Internship:
Every trade had its own duration of the internship at Amazon and it is between 6 to 12 months.
Amazon Interns Hiring Procedures:
Amazon will hire its interns through the following steps:
- Online Assessment
- Interview Process
- Final Interview
All the fields of the Amazon Internship program have been updated in the month of April and each trade has different deadlines so candidates go and browse the website to search for relevant deadlines.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online
- Select your respective program.
- The applicant has to select Amazon Student Program to sign in and create your profile and apply for the Amazon Student Program 2023-2024.