Applications are invited for the internship Program at UNESCO from all over the world. A great opportunity for the graduates who are currently enrolled in their graduate program is to join UNESCO globally. UNESCO is one of the famous organizations involved in world peace. UNESCO for the past many years has indulged to participate in the harmony of different countries. Candidates from all over the world can apply for the UNESCO Internship Program.
If we talk about UNESCO its Headquarters based in Paris (France) and 53 Field Offices and Institutes worldwide, UNESCO counts over 2200 staff from diverse and multicultural backgrounds from its 193 Member States working to advance the objectives of UNESCO’s mission and programs.
We are looking for a geographically diverse and gender-balanced workforce made up of highly skilled, motivated, and committed professionals to deliver on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. We want people who embody our core values and uphold the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Also, Learn MIT Free online courses
UNESCO cordially welcomes people who are mobile, ready to work in any of UNESCO duty stations and people who are dynamic, creative, adaptable, and responsive to emerging challenges.
The UNESCO internship program is looking for candidates who show dedication without any hesitation. Working at UNESCO is a big achievement for the candidates, this achievement will be the star of your CV. Candidates do not need to pass any IELTS/ TOEFL or French language programs they just need any unofficial proof of English proficiency.
Table of Contents
|Location of internship||Multiple|
|Age||Minimum 20 years|
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for the UNESCO latest positions in 2023:
The age of candidates must be more than 20 years
At the time of application for the UNESCO internship program candidates must :
- currently enrolled in a graduate program (Master’s degree, Ph.D., or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or Ph.D. (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship
- Candidates must enroll in their graduate program otherwise they are not eligible
Candidates must have a strong command of writing, speaking, and learning English or French.
Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software for the UNESCO Internship Program 2023.
Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
The duration of a UNESCO internship is about one to 6 months.
The deadlines are different and it vary from country to country
UNESCO will only provide medical insurance of 30,000$ in case of risk of illness, disability, or death during the internship period.
- Candidates must keep that in mind UNESCO will not remunerate candidates financially
- Candidates must prepare and arrange themselves for the:
- VISA (responsible for getting any required documents necessary for VISA)
- Travel (Arrange the travel expenses where candidates are in need to take an internship)
Leave during the internship:
Interns are entitled to 2.5 days of leave per month during their internship.
Candidates are in need of the following documents before applying for UNESCO internship Program 2023:
- Unofficial Language certificate of French or English
- medical certificate indicating you are fit to work.
- ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Diploma
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- Candidates would have one hour to finish the application process
- Candidates can fill out the application only in English or French
- applications of candidates will be further accessed by UNESCO managers around the world and will stay in our internship portal for a period of six months.
- UNESCO does not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by the manager. If you do not receive any update within six months, it means that your application has not been successful.