Asian Development Bank is one of the leading banks in Asia and also the most well-known financial institution in the world. Twice a year, the Asian Development Bank announces internship opportunities for graduates from 60 member countries of the ADB. Asian Development Bank is a place of learning and development and it has a firm belief in fulfillment and sharing your vast knowledge and skills with others for the vision of achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific.
Asian Development Bank Internship opportunity is a project-based internship opportunity for the graduates to gain research experience on specific assignments like Procurement, Transport sector, Gender equality, Economic Research, Water and Urban Development, etc. These internships will be held in different countries mostly at the Headquarters of ADB, China, etc. So the candidates who meet the criteria must grab this opportunity to increase their professional experience.
Most internship processes will be started in July and end in September while the second batch of internships started in December and ended in February. Recently ADB has announced the first batch for the year 2024 which is started on the 15th of January and its deadline is 15 February while the internships will be started in June or July of the same year. Candidates read the full details and then apply for the ADB Internship Program.
Table of Contents
|Headquarters of ADB
|Asian Development Bank
|ADB Internship program
|ADB Member countries
The following benefits will be covered by the Asian Development Bank:
- A stipend is provided to all interns for the duration of the internship. The exception to receiving a stipend would be interns who fall under the special arrangement category between select schools and ADB.
- Upon the intern’s appointment, ADB provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin.
- This a great opportunity to increase your net worth
- Candidates will be able to increase their social networking
- Vast opportunities for career development in the future.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Candidates must meet the following criteria for the eligibility at Asian Development Bank internship program:
- They must be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both before and after the internship assignment;
- Candidates must be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- Applicants must be a national of one of ADB’s members.
- possess an excellent command of English
- They have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
The duration should be a minimum of 8 weeks (56 days) and a maximum of 11 weeks for one internship assignment.
The last date to apply for the ADB internship Program is 15th February 2024.
How to Apply:
The ADB internship registration Process is online and the following process will be considered
- Candidates apply through ACES, prepare their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period to submit their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work. ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the overall intern selection process.